GlockTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
...DU infiltrator is triggered...

I have to KOB a pass, because I can't abide being a hypocrite. I have infiltrated DU in the past and have had lots of fun.

I plan on a repeat mighty soon, although it won't be on election night because DU has suspended new members temporarily. After careful consideration I have settled on "TRUMP 2024" as my troll trigger post. That said, I am open to suggestions.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I have to KOB a pass, because I can't abide being a hypocrite. I have infiltrated DU in the past and have had lots of fun.

I plan on a repeat mighty soon, although it won't be on election night because DU has suspended new members temporarily. After careful consideration I have settled on "TRUMP 2024" as my troll trigger post. That said, I am open to suggestions.
Good luck attempting to get a competing thought into that useful idiot echo chamber before the ban...

Perhaps your troll handle should be something more subtle like KindOfRed.

·
Registered
915 Posts
How is he not banned. This is the only forum I have ever been on that would allow someone to openly troll like this.
Because he is protected by the Mods.

·
Come on man!!
14,366 Posts
From Vanity Fair: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/10/jared-kushner-bob-woodward-doctors

Total lack of leadership from the Federal government. I have to begrudgingly admit it was a deviously smart political move to push responsibility to the states though for making the rules.
You are unreal. I know you're a communist, but even you should realize that governors are elected for a reason, which is to lead their states. That's what they're there for, to manage and make decisions.

There was and is no existing infrastructure in place for states to follow any "rules" about a virus response. It's up to the states to manage themselves. The federal government doesn't just come in and say "we're here to take over your virus response!". Quite the contrary. The federal government is there to assist in the response, at the state's request, which is what happened. You're fellow communist allies Cuomo and Newsome even talked about what a great job Trump did whenever they needed anything.

Cuomo, New York's most infamous mass murderer, said this...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jsaFlFsWH0&ab_channel=TrumpWarRoom

Did you hear that?

"Phenomenal accomplishment!"

And yet here you sit, being your usual communist self... "Orange man bad!", "Trump hurt my feelings!", "Trump is racist!", "Trump is building the big bad wall!", "Trump called MS 13 savages!"...

You look like this...

upload_2020-10-30_13-25-27.jpeg

Don't worry, four more years will absolutely fly by!

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Well, he's not wrong. The President has no authority to dictate lockdowns or mask mandates on a national level. And anyone who thinks Cuomo or Newsome or Murphy or Pritzker or any other Democrat governor would have followed a Trump COVID response plan is just delusional. They would have found some "expert" to claim Trump's plan was terrible and then done the exact opposite.
Like closing travel to China was "racist and unnecessary" until it became "Trump didn't close the border early enough!".

Trump doesn't have power to mandate federal response to every citizen (lockdown, masks) and if he tried all the blue states that are crying "no federal response!" would have been crying "Tyrant! Let the states handle it!" in fact they did the same with trying to bring law and order it Portland or Seattle.

If libs (like KoB) didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards are all.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Trump has royally screwed up the COVID response in the US. I love how his supporters jump through hoops to defend this - even to the point of going to super spreader MAGA rallies.
So tell me what he did wrong, and what he should have done better; because right now we're on track for the 'best case scenario' Birx predicted months ago.

Also-Federalism. Look it up.

Larry

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
From Vanity Fair: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/10/jared-kushner-bob-woodward-doctors

" "Kushner...described for Woodward the political calculations for the president— instead of coming up with a federal plan to tackle the virus, Trump put that responsibility on governors. In his April 18 interview, Kushner described how he believed Trump had set himself up to reap the political benefits of a successful containment of the virus while ensuring that state governors, and not the president, would be blamed for any failure to stop the spread."

”The states have to own the testing,” Kushner said. “The federal government should not own the testing. And the federal government should not own kind of the rules. It’s got to be up to the governors, because that’s the way the federalist system works.”

He went on: “But the president also is very smart politically with the way he did that fight with the governors to basically say, no, no, no, no, I own the opening. Because again, the opening is going to be very popular. People want this country open. But if it opens in the wrong way, the question will be, did the governors follow the guidelines we set out or not?”
"

Total lack of leadership from the Federal government. I have to begrudgingly admit it was a deviously smart political move to push responsibility to the states though for making the rules.

Is there an acronym for hating Kushner yet?
The Commies want to run our country. Its up to the states to make their own decisions, not the Fed's, we don't let the left telling us what to do.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
You are unreal. I know you're a communist,
sure, if you say so
Keep making Russia and Iran proud by sowing division with "the left is out to kill you" BS.

And no, I won't answer your other stuff because you started out with an insult, which is about the dumbest way to expect an answer. Try harder next time

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
You keep saying this, but never explain how.
"He" is Trump and "it" is the COVID situation...
He could have taken it seriously from the start.
He could encourage people to listen to the scientists and stop contradicting them
He could have enacted national guidelines instead of the hodgepodge mess we have ended up with
He could have kept Jared out of it (apparently fathering children with Trump's daughter made Jared qualified to be involved in the COVID response).
He could have been more honest about the situation
He shouldn't have politicized it -"the democrats don't get funds because of sanctuary cities"
He could have actively encouraged social distancing and masking at his rallies

The death toll is pretty bad. He screwed up and should own it. The majority of the country disapproves of Trump's response * . If he loses the election it will be his COVID response that caused it, and rightfully so.

*https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/coronavirus-polls/

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
"He" is Trump and "it" is the COVID situation...
He could have taken it seriously from the start.
He could encourage people to listen to the scientists and stop contradicting them
He could have enacted national guidelines instead of the hodgepodge mess we have ended up with
He could have kept Jared out of it (apparently fathering children with Trump's daughter made Jared qualified to be involved in the COVID response).
He could have been more honest about the situation
He shouldn't have politicized it -"the democrats don't get funds because of sanctuary cities"
He could have actively encouraged social distancing and masking at his rallies

The death toll is pretty bad. He screwed up and should own it. The majority of the country disapproves of Trump's response * . If he loses the election it will be his COVID response that caused it, and rightfully so.

*https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/coronavirus-polls/
120862880_4766061006739086_4464733488122620596_n.jpg

41 - 60 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.