·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Not all cops can handle a gun? :rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Semper Paratus
28,302 Posts
He needs to pay for the manhunt as well.

I am disgusted by this, wonder what Darryl Gates would say if her were alive...

·
BOOSH
4,012 Posts
No you don't. I have a feeling you know EXACTLY what he'd say...

·
Florist
20,039 Posts
Paul Weber, president of the union representing Los Angeles Police Department officers, said he was "disgusted" to hear that Stenroos filed a false report.

"We go where these investigations take us," he said. "Finding the truth and obtaining some form of justice is what we're about."
That pretty much sums things up.

·
Cover is Code 3
4,267 Posts
Why? .

·
Registered
566 Posts
I know "good men" are hard to find but GOOD LORD, where do these people come from and why is he anywhere near a pistol, let alone a pistol AND someones kids? :wow:

·
Why so serious?
65,734 Posts

·
Massive Member
25,491 Posts

·
Why so serious?
65,734 Posts
...and I NEVER post anything critical of LE.
I've NEVER called an LEO or LE on the carpet for their actions or behavior. NEVER!
:supergrin:

·
Why so serious?
65,734 Posts

·
Banned
358 Posts
Blaming Police for this nut job is like blaming 30 round magazines for the Arizona shooting.
It is no different than John Walker holding a SBI clearance and selling stuff to Russia. Background investigations and internal controls does not get rid of all the nut jobs. People are people regardless of their occupation.
Just an old guys opinion.
Bill

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
He needs to pay for the manhunt as well.

:agree:I was thinking the same thing....Drag out the process while he's assigned to the "rubber gun squad" (or their version) and garnish his salary while the department plans his exit from LE...:thumbsup:

·
Keystone Cop
2,145 Posts
Is it believed that he accidentally shot himself? It was mentioned that he had a.45 duty weapon but was struck by a 9mm....perhaps a back-up weapon?

Had a guy from my academy class get fired for accidentally discharging an unauthorized BUG from inside of his patrol car (DOH!) - then being less-then truthful about it during the investigation.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Is it believed that he accidentally shot himself? It was mentioned that he had a.45 duty weapon but was struck by a 9mm....perhaps a back-up weapon?

Had a guy from my academy class get fired for accidentally discharging an unauthorized BUG from inside of his patrol car (DOH!) - then being less-then truthful about it during the investigation.
Let me guess....His departure probably had more to do with lying then the A.D....:whistling:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts