GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
tabula rasa
484 Posts
You guys are laughing at death. Calling dead people names. Like it’s a joke. My old friend karma is listening. There is no right side to this. Nor is their a wrong side. Just several lives destroyed. Sit in judgment if you want. I would be careful.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
You guys are laughing at death. Calling dead people names. Like it’s a joke. My old friend karma is listening. There is no right side to this. Nor is their a wrong side. Just several lives destroyed. Sit in judgment if you want. I would be careful.
There is absolutely a right side to this. I would think the right side would be do not destroy other peoples property or be around those that are.
Do not attack or be around others that are attacking people who are trying to defend someone's property.
Do not try to inflict serious bodily harm on someone who has the means to defend himself.
Do not bring a skateboard to a gun fight.
The list is endless of how being a rioter is not being on the right side of anything.

·
Registered
4,931 Posts
My old friend karma is listening.
Your old friend came a callin that night, chose young Kyle to visit a bit of Karma on the pedo/antifa POS, post haste.

I would be careful.
You be careful. Don’t chase down and assault strangers for no reason, particularly if they have a rifle in their hands.

Karma and all that...

·
Scottish Member
11,457 Posts
Dead: Two convicted felons. One trying to commit arson, committing aggravated assault. The other committing aggravated assault.

Injured: Arrested for felony, pled down to misdemeanor. Violated probation, pending charges. Committed aggravated assault with a firearm.

Arrested: Lifeguard who volunteered to clean school of profane antifa/blm graffiti. Protected business from further damage. Put out fire set by felon arsonist. Used firearm in SD.

Yes, there is a right and wrong here. You are right, karma caught up with a child molester and a domestic abuser/kidnapper.

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
I'm laughing my azz off. Yes there is a right side. Good guy killing pieces of crap bad guys.

We need about ten thousand of these things happening.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
In today's screwed up world it's no surprise to me that sheepy people really do feel sorry for some useless violent dirtbag felons who got exactly what they deserved (sometimes referred to as "karma") for trying to kill someone.
Crying about people not expressing sympathy for the dead felons who had tried to kill Kyle Rittenhouse???... definitely been too much commie Kool-Aid drinking going on.
I'm so thankful that Kyle didn't drink that Kool-Aid. He is a survivor and a hero... not some dead sheep who had a soft spot for violent criminals.

·
Caffeinator
5,411 Posts
Three dead Antifa scum is something to celebrate, and a young hero who stood up to the Left is someone to celebrate.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Three dead Antifa scum is something to celebrate, and a young hero who stood up to the Left is someone to celebrate.
Hear, hear. Celebrating the survival of a young hero is ok in my book.

60+ years of leftist brainwashing has taken root, and we're now dealing with the effect it has had on rational thought process.

·
Premium Member
25,323 Posts
Kyle is not the smartest guy around. He is young, and made choices he will regret. (Just like every young person).
EXCEPT. His choice was influenced when multiple violent adults tried to seriously harm him. Because he was trying to protect a business. He really shouldn’t have been there. He should have understood laws he was trying to work around. (I think it could have been done legally. But couple points must be agreed upon).
He shouldn’t have put out dumpster fire. Let them use it to attack the Police. He over extended himself, made himself a personal target. (Sorry Officers, you get paid for this). Try to warn them..call 911... but he was young, inexperienced. (That he dropped out of school IMO a huge mark against him)
Finally wearing a Black Rifle shirt... You are released on bail. The charges were not dropped. ZERO gun stuff. (It’s likely a condition of bail). But no touching guns. No answering questions to friends... you only talk with lawyer, your Priest... so if any agency records it’s not admissible in court.
I can explain a legal self defense shooting in many Ways. Some likely to get good guy convicted.
How you say what you did matters.

·
Tactically Epic
12,944 Posts
The fire kyles group put out (kyle covered guy who put it out, didnt put it out himself) was a dumpster being rolled towards gas pumps. If the pumps went up one could reasonably assume that it would engulf a lot of local businesses, including the one he was protecting. His group had clear rational reasons to put out the fire. The rioters had no rational reason to set it, and no reason to attack the men who stopped them.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Apparently Black Rifle Coffee put out some sort of disclaimers about they’re not officially supporting Kyle Rittenhouse - he was wearing their shirt when a photo was taken of him out on bail.

supposedly a bunch of people are calling for the boycott of Black Rifle Coffee because they “abandoned “ or don’t support “Rittenhouse “.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Apparently Black Rifle Coffee put out some sort of disclaimers about they’re not officially supporting Kyle Rittenhouse - he was wearing their shirt when a photo was taken of him out on bail.

supposedly a bunch of people are calling for the boycott of Black Rifle Coffee because they “abandoned “ or don’t support “Rittenhouse “.
Someone with very little business savvy threw away the opportunity of a lifetime.

·
Registered
804 Posts

Black Rifle Coffee is the last place people calling for a boycott would ever buy Coffee.

Their advertising is a stick in the eye of swishy effeminate leftist men and hideous angry feminists...

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Black Rifle Coffee is the last place people calling for a boycott would ever buy Coffee.

Their advertising is a stick in the eye of swishy effeminate leftist men and hideous angry feminists...
Apparently the people that call for boycott aren’t the liberal snowflake types...

41 - 59 of 59 Posts