GlockTalk Forum banner

241 - 260 of 533 Posts

·
Anti-Federalist
17,612 Posts

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
Could it be that the NYT’s is coordinating with Democrats to finally appear to be for “Law and Order” since most polls are suggesting that law abiding citizens from across the political spectrum are fed up with the lawlessness? When you’ve got Donna LeMoan openly calling for the end of the riots because it’s helping DJT it’s not beyond the realm of possibility.

·
Horselover Fat
32,128 Posts
I dunno, looks he was still able to maintain a grip on his pistol, so maybe it's not too bad for him.
Uh, it takes muscle, tendons, ligaments and other ‘parts’ to release that gun-grip. He was missing most of those, and I don’t think his fingers/hand had any say in the matter. An honest-to-goodness death grip!

·
Elite Member
6,570 Posts
Having a high school diploma or GED is generally the basic requirement to become a LEO. Some areas are also requiring Associate degrees or a certain amount of college credits. This young man has none of the above.
You keep saying he’s a high school drop out... what evidence do you have that supports this? I haven’t seen this anywhere else online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,757 Posts
lol, really? How do you figure that? It's kinda hard to play the innocent when you drive to a riot with a gun, when you have no legal requirement or duty to be there. And especially when you are underage.

He's toast. And yes, I admire him dropping a couple of these clowns, but legally....he's done.

Otherwise, if he gets off, it's going to set a precedent that anyone can bring a gun and shoot it out at a riot. That's not going to happen.
Video now shows all three shootings were straight up self defense.

This isn’t “shooting it out at a riot.”

This is desperately defending your life against a vicious gang of armed thugs.

He should walk.

·
Anti-Federalist
17,612 Posts
You keep saying he’s a high school drop out... what evidence do you have that supports this? I haven’t seen this anywhere else online.

A Google search turns up a ton of links stating as such. I won't even try to verify authenticity but it's definitely out there.

·
Registered
8,177 Posts
The kid’s lawyer is Lin Wood.

You are going to see the media be extra careful in their coverage now. Even the people from Antifa might be more careful with the putting out a false narrative . Or the media will be more cautious in reporting what they say.

He represented Richard Jewel and the kid from the Covington incident.

·
Elite Member
6,570 Posts
A Google search turns up a ton of links stating as such. I won't even try to verify authenticity but it's definitely out there.
Well hopefully they are right and he is or Lin Wood will have their bank accounts.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #258
I totally agree! Then last night going to bed I had a stroke of genius...

We should totally recruit a bunch of people willing to stand up like KR... organize them into a group and even PAY them to stomp out lawlessness like this. We could even get them matching shirts or uniforms or something.

What would we call them though... :headscratch:
Man its almost like theyd be related to police or law enforcement!? Oh wait...they arent allowed to do their job.

·
Previously nutsnax
684 Posts
The shooting that was captured on video was 100% self defense and I'd hang that jury in a heartbeat were I on it. That being said, the reason I've seen for why he was being chased was that he had just popped someone in the head so I'll reserve judgement till those facts are in.

I really hope his parents get charged in all this though. This isn't the revolutionary war, don't bring your 17 year old to a potentially kinetic situation and hand him a rifle. When I had my business I'd have absolutely defended it with lethal force but short of my house getting stormed, there is nothing on this planet that is going to get me to hand a rifle to my son and say "let's go counter-protest an already violent situation!".
Right, we should wait until these armed combatants get to our neighborhoods before doing anything.

Better yet, when they come to our neighborhoods we shouldn't even stand in their way because their lives are far more valuable than any of our property or even our livelihoods. So we should all let them in, let them take whatever they want (even if it's everything) and even let them pistol-whip us on the way out, because fighting back is the absolute WRONG thing to do. violence never solves anything and life is precious. Furthermore, our very existence is proof of our racism because our ancestors might have owned slaves, so our livelihood wouldn't exist if it weren't for owning those slaves.

We should let law enforcement, who are effectively in a political straight-jacket due to the fact that they're all racists, handle this because they are much better equipped and have the proper authority to do this.

In fact, if you do like I said and simply let them take what they want, the police will be obsolete because we will have recognized our own racism and we will begin paying for the mistakes of our past.

An even better outcome is if we all join hands, as conservatives, and begin committing 75% or more of our salaries to Black Lives Matter, submit to their system of laws and governance, recognize that we are all bigots and racists and need to either give them the product of all of our labor ............. or voluntarily submit to execution.

Only then will they be happy and we will achieve peace. And peace is far more valuable than our property, livelihoods and any raised standard of living.

241 - 260 of 533 Posts