Kydex holster for p80% build G19 frame

Discussion in 'Gun-Parts & Access.' started by BlkDragon, Aug 14, 2018.

1. BlkDragon

BlkDragon Firearms nut

Does anyone know which Kydex holster makers have holsters for p80% frame? I have a holster for my Glock 23 and p80% frame will fit however it's extremely tight. I found that trigger guard is a bit different and that's where the tightness is.

I am looking for IWB as well as OWB.....thanks in advance!

2. BlkDragon

BlkDragon Firearms nut

If anyone is interested I found 80pbuilder.com has Polymer 80 frame holsters for decent price.

3. mikemyr

mikemyr

I didn't do enough research and fell into the holster trap for my poly 19 lol Ive only found one company and it didn't really offer much versatility...

4. BlkDragon

BlkDragon Firearms nut

I have looked all over and I thought the only option I have is going with leather which will form eventually into shape for cross draw style I am looking for. Then I found a Kydex maker in town that will make one for me and it'll take him only couple of hours. However he is going through a bit of rough time with family member not in good health so he asked me to wait. I have no issue waiting as health issue is always hard on everyone especially when one of the family member that is going through it.

mikemyr likes this.
  5. larry00663

larry00663

You should check out Bullseyeholsters.com
    I purchased a holster for my G27 from them at a gun show in the Dallas area. The inside is leather and the outside is Kydex, they heat the Kydex and form it around the gun.
    Larry

mikemyr likes this.
  6. BlkDragon

BlkDragon Firearms nut

Thanks, I looked at them and I am not keen on hybrid type holster and the ones they offer do not have any sweat guard.

I found a Kydex maker Melder Practical where I live and I will have him make me exactly what I am looking for.