Glock Talk banner

Kusiak IWB holsters

9049 Views 17 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  SCmasterblaster
I recently took a chance and ordered two IWB holsters for my 26 and 43 from Kusiak Leather. Get them today and to say I am pleased is a gross understatement. I purchased their BEARBONES models and although there is nothing fancy about them, I can attest that they are well made, fit perfectly and conceal VERY well. For the price they charge, free shipping on my order, and 48 hours from ordering till I received my holsters, I'd have to say this may be the best bargain in holsters out there.

BTW, I spent 37 years behind a badge and have carried a gun for almost 50 years now, and these holsters are about as good as I've seen in all that time.
See less
I recently took a chance and ordered two IWB holsters for my 26 and 43 from Kusiak Leather. Get them today and to say I am pleased is a gross understatement. I purchased their BEARBONES models and although there is nothing fancy about them, I can attest that they are well made, fit perfectly and conceal VERY well. For the price they charge, free shipping on my order, and 48 hours from ordering till I received my holsters, I'd have to say this may be the best bargain in holsters out there...
See more
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would be easier for you to go to their site. A Google search for Kusiak Leather will pop them right up and you can see their different holsters. Good guys to do business with.

· Registered
3,566 Posts
I just picked up the barebones 26 canted IWB (for my 33) and a 43 canted IWB myself. Two holsters for $80 shipped is not bad and they look very well made. I'm looking forward to having a nice leather single clip IWB when I need a little more than my Remoras.

· With Liberty and Justice for all.
20,892 Posts
The one I have for my Shield is as thin as can be, and rides very low. Good value on a very concealable holster.

· Registered
7 Posts
I have a Kusiak barebones tuckable for my 43 and I'm very happy with it. The pro's are how thin it is and it rides low. A con for me is the metal clip is tight and after time could leave a mark on the belt from taking on/off. That's avoidable by being aware of it and taking the extra second to be sure it doesn't rub the belt. I would recommend Kusiak and purchase again myself.

· Registered
7 Posts
Like that Bucky, i do not know how to do that!!! I tried a few things but wasn't able to do it. Thanks for that, yes the Kusiak holsters are very very well done, i will try to add my Glock 26 BearBones holster, ill figure it out!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.