close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Kung Maliit Lang Ang Bonus Mo

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by HEAVY, Dec 13, 2006.

1. HEAVY

HEAVY "Verify!"

at isa lang ang pwede mong bilhin,

3-dot nights sights o weapon-mounted flashlight?

kung yung isa, bakit? kung yung isa naman, bakit din?

halata bang medyo hindi bumaha ng pera sa ofc? :sad:

2. toxic

toxic

ako na unang sasagot Sir.

3 dot night sight it will be more practical to have night sight than a tac light for concealment purposes and for safety na rin i dont want my opponent to see me at night by pointing a light on him/her.

3. s0nny_g17

s0nny_g17

night sights na lang

mhirap i-carry pag meron mounted flashligh

4. royal glockster

royal glockster

night sight na lang, pero kung sobrang liit naman ng bonus, wag na lang..hehe

5. Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze Notorious

Hmmm...parang ako lang ang favor sa weapons light ah...

Night sights are great, and I urge everyone to get one for their respective units, although may advantage din ang weapons light...

Lets say na gabi sa bahay niyo, may nadinig ka sa kusina. Nag check ka sa kwarto mo, ng anak mo, kumpleto, so trespasser na ito for sure. Tinutukan mo ng pistol mo, sinipat mo ng night sight, sabay putok ng dalawa. Target neutralized, diba? Pero pagbukas ng ilaw, kaibigan pala ng anak mo, di mo alam na nakitulog, kasi gabi ka nang umuwi...

This actually happened to a shooter in the US. He shot his son's bestfriend, his own godchild.

As for the concealability ng weapons light, I don't know anyone outside of SWAT members na permanently attached ang pistol light. That's why they developed the easy attach/remove systems, para di mo na kailangan magpalit ng holster.

Sir Heavy, kung ako sa iyo, kung bibili ka nga ng weapons light AVOID THE GLOCK LIGHT. It's very weak compared to LEDWave, Streamlight, Surefire...

6. Allegra

Allegra

what the advantage/diff of a weapons light vs a quality flashlight?
    Pardon my ignorace , if you've got a light , para san pa ang nightsights?

7. charlie-xray

charlie-xray Gunpowder Adik

anong madaling ikabit na night sights para sa Glock23?

preferred ko sana yung non-intrusive sa slide yung tipong walang bubutasin sa slide or ididikit permanently.

At anong brand ang maganda plus the factor na dapat available sa pinas and where?

Salamat po.

8. bikethief

bikethief itchy trigger

1. A "weapon light" attaches directly to your firearm.

2. Good flashlight vs combat flashlight (surefire, inova, etc.) - A good flashlight illuminates. A combat light has a focused beam that can aid quick target acquisition and at the same time momentarily blind your opponent. It also usually has dedicated ergonomics designed for combat use. Check out the surefire website to see what I mean.

3. Nightsights are there to aid your sight picture in the dark. Seeing your opponent means nothing if you can't see your sights unless your within spitting distance in which case you can point shoot. Night sights make you a split second faster than the other guy in the dark. That split second may determine who goes home and who gets shot. On a side note, I sleep with my gun on my side table and my night sights make it easier for me to find the gun in the dark.

Okay. There are some gun owners who scoff at all of these bells and whistles and consider them newbie toys. Ang sa akin lang, I purchased a firearm for protection and whatever accessory or training tool and method that will give me even a minute advantage over the next guy is not a waste of money. Basta may logic,stats, and training behind a product then sign me up. I'll try anything.

Sorry kung ang haba! Hope this helps!

Heavy, night sights nalang! Mas practical. May Glock sight installation tool sa SOE. Pakabit mo nalang. Mura lang!

9. Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze Notorious

I thought the same thing sir Allegra, I kept saying "I already bought a nice flashlight, why do I need an X200?" Then Bien told me to demonstrate my technique with pistol and light...I discovered that it's actually quite tiring to sustain a Harries carry with a flashlight and a pistol, accuracy is also a little off unless you practice a lot with this stance/grip...it was a humbling experience.

[​IMG]

With a weaponlight, you can aim normally...no aching arms or wobbly shots...

[​IMG]

Or have one hand free to open doors/signal for backup/use a phone etc. without having to put your light down or removing your pistol from the target!

[​IMG]

10. bikethief

bikethief itchy trigger

Twin pines. Trigicon.

11. Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze Notorious

Yup Trijicons are available at Twin Pines & Final Option for roughly 8k, Meprolights for 6k (they're just as good in my book, although Trijicons have finer vials, i.e. smaller, mas pino daw). My PM9 has Mepros and they work just fine.

12. charlie-xray

anybody here has this and willing to sell it for a reasonable price? PM or email me: cx4909@gmail.com.

type ko yung trigicons kaso 8K whew, mukhang mahirap isingit yun ah! re-enacted din ang budget ko for next year parang RP government.

Streamlight Insight Technologies M6X Tactical Laser Illuminator

Streamlight M-6X offers a peak output of 125 lumens and a minimum run time of one full hour. The M-6X variant offers new windage and elevation adjusters that provide outstanding boresight retention. The Shock Suppression System built into the new X-Series protects the xenon-filled incandescent lamp from the abuse of recoil and impact. The enhanced MIL-SPEC design allows the airtight X-Series to be exposed to the world's harshest environments. The patented Slide-Lock interface allows instant, tool-free mounting and removal from any tactical pistol or shoulder fired weapon equipped with rails or a rail adapter. Our Rail-Grabber interface provides an even higher level of accuracy and reliability.

Size: 3.4"L x 1.6" W x 2.0" H
    Weight: 3.9 ounces (with battery)
    Waterproof: up to 66 Ft. for 2 hours
    Run Time: Minimum 60 minutes continuous
    Peak Output: 125 lumens
    Range: 30 meters
    Lamp Type: Incandescent, xenon-filled
    Battery Type: (2) lithium 123, 10-year shelf life
    Volts: 6 DC
    Temp. Range: -32°C to +65°C
    Laser Output Power: (max) 3.0 – 3.5mw
    Laser Wavelength: 650nm*
    Laser Boresight Retention: < 1" at 25m

13. charlie-xray

Kaisersoze, sa 8K na yun kasama na ba kabit roon? Tsaka technicality ito, paano ko maipasok ng mall yung balil ko kung ipapakabit ko? teka medyo dumbfounded ako rito.

14. Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze Notorious

SOE has one (1!!!) M6X taclight with laser for sale, dunno about pricing though.

As for your question about the 8k night sights, it doesn't include attachment, but Bien can do this for you...as for bringing it to MCS, this is ok AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A PTC OR A PTT. MCS is a bit different from other malls, since it has 2 firing ranges within. You have to have legal documents though. That is a must!

15. 9MX

9MX Rei!

pulbura, bala, at primer na lang:hugs:

16. Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze Notorious

Or...you could save the money for something bigger after the gun ban...maybe by then you could have enough for that Spartan that you like sir Heavy! :supergrin:

17. Punisher_nbi45

Punisher_nbi45 R we der yet?

Just my two cents worth, sir Heavy....if it came to choosing between a weapons light and night sights, and I could only choose one based on a limited budget.....

I'd go for the tactical light. During our night ops, we would go into dark places and such, and it is much appreciated that we were able to illuminate our way and to be able to identify targets/trouble spots/danger and relief zones/etc.

Even during times when we would go out in daylight, we would stay out long enough that it day would turn into night, and it is during those times that we appreciated it even more that we had lights with us, whether weapons-mounted or hand-held.

Night sights have their place, and they can be extremely useful, but flashlights/weapons lights are worth their weight in gold and more! Then again, if the situation improves, get both!:supergrin:

Right now, I am in the process of rebuilding my tactical gear, including my pistol. If things go as planned, I aim to get a tactical light for my pistol and make it semi-dedicated weapons system. Instead of night sights, I am thinking about going for a fiber-optic front sight. I know somebody who is going to place a Docter optic sight on their pistol, and that sounds like a great idea, so I'm going to wait until he's done it and has had some trigger/carry time with it before I adopt it for my use. Although I can live with regular iron sights, I just really need a tac light.

Again, just my two cents worth.......:animlol:

18. mc_oliver

mc_oliver

Glock plastic sights need to go asap. Get the night sights.

19. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter

night sights.

may PM ako sa iyo sir heavy.

20. arnoldb74

arnoldb74

apples and oranges. unahin ko muna night sights, tapos tac light. tapos ctc, tapos bagong baril ulit...