Home > Firearms Forums > General Firearms Forum > Kudos to Fenix customer service

Kudos to Fenix customer service

1. I recently lost the tailcap on my Fenix PD-32 (don't ask!) and e-mailed them about purchasing a new tailcap. A gentleman by the name of Colt Blevins emailed me back on Thursday 08/02 and said to email him the serial number and my mailing address and they would send me a new one.

Today, Monday 08/06, a new Fenix PD-32 tailcap arrived in the mail, no charge. Simple things like this make me happy. Thanks Colt!

Mike :supergrin:

2. No substitute for good CS.

3. Nice!

Best advertising in the world is positive word of mouth.

4. Fenix and Streamlight are my “go to” lights.

I gifted someone a Microstream and they used it so much on a construction job that the tail cap wore out. I contacted Streamlight and they sent me one free of charge.

5. Actually, that's funny because that is exactly how I got my PD-32 - my brother-in-law gave it to me...

6. I'm so embarassed :oops: ...I had no idea what a Fenix was. 'Sounds like a decent company, glad you got the part.

7. I own several Fenix lights, and although I've never had the need to try their customer service, I can say that i'm very happy with their products!.

8. Anybody have any experience with Jetbeam CS? My T4Pro just went down.

Never needed Customer Service for my Fenixes.

9. I own at least a half dozen Fenix lights, great customer service and the best value in flashlights out there IMHO.

10. Awesome

Great to hear