KUDOS To Ed's Public Safety...

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by mikey357, Jan 1, 2010.

1. mikey357

mikey357 CLM

...OR, Ain't America--and GSSF--GREAT!!!

I was in Ed's in Stockbridge, GA, on Thursday, 12/31...they weren't "Crazy-Busy", but were still hoppin'...

I had a GLOCK Armorer's Cert.--good for the purchase of two guns at the LE/GSSF price--that EXPIRED 12/31, so..."Off to Ed's we go"...after verifying that they WILL honor the "Armorer's Cert.", of course...

I was helped by Andra, with an "Assist" from David--both of 'em were very knowledgeable and helpful...

FWIW, the "Rumors" of a G-21 SF-RTF ARE TRUE...I took one of 'em home...:banana:...

Also took home a G-17 RTF and a "Plain Jane" G-19...did I mention that I ALSO HAD a GSSF Cert. with me???

Turned out to be quite a "Shopping Expedition" for me...suppose I can write ANY of it off my TAXES???...:brickwall:....mikey357

2. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Ed's is on it's way to becoming the best Stocking Glock/LE Glock Dealer in the USA. I'll have to stop in and meet them in September.

3. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

4. goosedowner1

goosedowner1

Do you get all three mags when you buy from Ed's or do they take one out like some other stores have reportedly done?

5. weagle

weagle

Mikey357, thanks for the business and sorry I didn't get the chance to speak with you while you were in the store. We have a great team, and the guys and gals take pride in our customer service.

Also, DannyR and everyone, thanks to all of you for the kind comments and to the GSSF for all their support and partnership.

Happy New Years and here's to a fantastic 2010.

Don Anderson aka Weagle

Ed's Public Safety

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 1, 2010
  6. weagle

weagle

We play 100% by the rules as put forth by Glock, so if it's supposed to come with 2 mags it comes with 2 and if it's supposed to come with 3 it comes with 3.

Glock's LE/Military/Public Service and GSSF programs are far and away the finest in the firearms industry, and we strive to comply in every aspect so that folks will continue to be able to take advantage of these wonderful Glock programs.

Weagle

7. W4CNG

W4CNG

Saw them at the Glock Annual Shoot in Conyers this year and bought more mags for my Twin G-19's. Very Fine folks to do business with and will see them again in the future with my 3 digit GSSF Membership numbrer.

8. mikey357

mikey357 CLM

To answer your question, as Weagle said, they "Play By The Rules"...the two GLOCKS I purchased with the Armorer's Cert. had THREE Mags with 'em, the one I bought using the GSSF Cert. had TWO...HTH....mikey357