close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Kudos to Custom Glock Racing

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by URSE, Jan 16, 2007.

1. URSE

URSE OopsPowSurprise

Just thought I would drop a line and say thanks to Custom Glock. I recently ordered a set of sights for my G34. After checking the tracking number and discovering that my order had supposedly been delivered I ran around the outside of my house and could not find them. I immediately contacted the shipper and was informed that someone would be in touch with me within 24 hours. I also dropped an email to CGR. Well Matt returned my email the next day(as well as a phone call the next day) and immediately put a trace on my package. Lo an behold my neighbor shows up with the package that evidently his wife had for 3 days. Anyway, Point being I never heard back from the shipping company but Matt dealt with the situation promptly and proffesionaly. I appreciate his efforts and highly recommend him to everyone. By the way the Heinie rear Dawson F/O front rocks on a G34. Thanks CGR you will definately get more business from me.