Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The "Final Solution" got started 80 years ago today, when a government turned on its own people.

Always...ALWAYS remember.

·
NRA Life Member
65,997 Posts
I think of this every time I see antifa. Remember when O used to talk about having his own paramilitary troops?
I have often thought the same.

·
Registered
45,279 Posts
Yet here in the USA Jewish people still stick with the political group that will enable that again...…..

What ever happened to. "Once bitten, twice shy".

·
Registered
10,979 Posts
Yet here in the USA Jewish people still stick with the political group that will enable that again...…..

What ever happened to. "Once bitten, twice shy".
History in the process of repeating.

It does make one wonder, how many voted for Adolph.

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
And Russia, China and Cambodia as well. But who can remember all those more fertile and devastating killing fields?

When my son was in 8th grade his English class spent an entire month on the holocaust centered around Jan 27 Remembrance Day.

·
NRA Life Member
4,965 Posts
Go visit the Holocaust museum in DC.....if it doesn't sadden you and make you angry I don't know what else to tell you...

·
Registered
17,412 Posts
Scapegoating...

Select one or a few groups of people and repeatedly blame the group for all bad that has and is happening. State or infer that members of the group are evil and subhuman. A lie repeated often enough becomes accepted as truth by many.

Today’s scapegoats are white males.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts