Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Happy Jaeger
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
+++SOLD to Phone*Guy...thanks+++Selling a Kramer Horsehide Scabbard for a G26/27 right hand in Black, 1.5 inch belt loops. Holster is in very good shape with a few surface scratches. This holster is great, rides very close to the body and is very secure and has the typical great Kramer craftsmanship. I sold my G27 so have no use for it anymore. Pictures are coming soon but below is a link to the Kramer site:
It sells new for $118+shipping+at least a 4 week wait time. I'll let it go for $75 shipped.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Selling a Kramer Horsehide Scabbard for a G26/27 right hand in Black, 1.5 inch belt loops. Holster is in very good shape with a few surface scratches. This holster is great, rides very close to the body and is very secure and has the typical great Kramer craftsmanship. I sold my G27 so have no use for it anymore. Pictures are coming soon but below is a link to the Kramer site:
http://www.kramerleather.com/productDetail.cfm?productID=11&categoryID=24
It sells new for $118+shipping+at least a 4 week wait time. I'll let it go for $75 shipped.
The "few surface scratches" scares me until I see photos.

If you want to email me photos, well then, maybe....

Sorry.

Jerry.

·
Happy Jaeger
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will have photos up by Tues at the latest. The holster is in my locker at work and I'm on vacation, so if I can avoid even going in there....lol. The surface scratches are very minor, I'm just always honest about every product I sell. I'll take the best photos I can to represent it. There are maybe 2 light scratches in it from maybe one time scuffing a wall or something like that. The horsehide is very durable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts