close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Kony 2012

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by DeLo, Mar 9, 2012.

1. DeLo

DeLo

I dont know if this is already a thread here but in the feeling that I dont believe it is, I am posting "the video". My wife showed me this video last night about this scum bag and I was so pissed I couldn't sleep. This is all over the news and facebook but if you havent seen it yet, do yourself a favor and sit down and watch this video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc"]KONY 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

2. DeLo

DeLo

3. G36's Rule

G36's Rule Senior Member

If you would have researched this BS you would have found out why people who can think, don't care to discuss this much.

4. AK_Stick

AK_Stick AAAMAD

Africans killing Africans.

Not much chance of anything changing there.

5. DeLo

DeLo

The Mayan calender is for people that think? Or are you just saying you dont care about anything that isn't in your front lawn?

6. ateamer

ateamer NRA4EVR

Look, kids! A fauxtivist!

7. cgwahl

cgwahl Sheriffs a near

Usually, yes. Look, your idealism is nice and all, but until you actually research the issue a little and understand it's more than give some group money to fix it and clicking "like" on a video. Or more importantly, kill or capture Kony. Then good luck with that.

Hell, after this we can help feed the North Koreans so they will stop eating each other (in case you aren't aware of reports of cannibalism over there).

Then we can deal with the people raping children in Africa, because a good chunk of the population believe having sex with a virgin will cure them of AIDS.

Not to mention that pesky little problem in Mexico where people are getting their heads cut off by drug gangs.

Hell, did you know the current President of Uganda used child soldiers? Probably not. Or where Uganda even is on a map? Lastly, how many child soldiers will get killed in the attempted capture of Kony? Will you be ok if US soldiers end up having to shoot at and possibly kill 12 year old kids?

Not to mention, after Kony is gone, are we going to have to go after the next guy that uses child soldiers?

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  8. cgwahl

cgwahl Sheriffs a near

Having said all that...if you want to give money to African charities, go ahead. But it might help to research them a bit since there are better ones out there than IC.

9. hallnh727

hallnh727

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7jzwn45--Y&list=UUSmXkH7SphhVALcGFC2HE4Q&index=1&feature=plcp"]The Alarming TRUTH about Kony 2012 (Re-uploaded) - YouTube[/ame]

This video shows the problems with invisible children

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  10. G36's Rule

G36's Rule Senior Member

What do you think you are going to do about anything in Africa? Or what do you think a group of Hipsters are going to do about something that doesn't exist anymore?

11. Truffle8Shuffle

Truffle8Shuffle

12. Priapus

Priapus

Edit: I guess you have to click on the pic and then you can zoom in to read it.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 10, 2012
  13. BEER

BEER bad example

how many on this forum are willing to spend their own money to go over there and buy arms and put their own asses on the line? we're all supposed staunch child loving, gun owning, badass operators. we'll bring out the literal big guns if someone is trying to date our daughters, or if some random jackhole threatens our little lapdogs, but this is outside our scope of give a ****, and yes that includes my own. personally i couldn't give less of a crap about anything that happens in that hellhole.

suddenly i see why this man is still going strong and why he'll continue going strong until he strokes out, or dies from aids, or whatever non-accute lead posioning cause of death gets him. if he's such a problem then let his fellow countrymen deal with him. if they can't or won't then let them suffer his existence until then muster the nerve to handle him.

we can't even fix **** here on our own soil so why should we try to take this guy down when there will just be 12 more in line to take his place, and more than likely even worse than he is? i see and hear a hundred theories a day about why this country is supposedly going to hell in a hand basket and i honestly think **** like this is the real reason. if we worried just a little more about what's going on on our soil instead of the rest of the world we might b ok.

now, do we just flat out tell the rest of the world to go piss up a rope? no, but we do tell them to deal with life while we get our **** straight and in order. once we get us fixed we can go back to playing world police.

14. Glock13

Glock13

Well said.

15. ateamer

ateamer NRA4EVR

Yes. That's exactly what we need to tell them.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

16. NeverMore1701

NeverMore1701 Fear no Evil Platinum Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

17. NeverMore1701

NeverMore1701 Fear no Evil Platinum Member

Works for me.