close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Known and Suspected Terrorists Can Buy Guns in America

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by HerrGlock, Apr 27, 2013.

1. tsmo1066

tsmo1066 Happy Smiley

So Mother Jones is upset that suspected terrorists can get guns? (not convicted terrorists, mind you, merely suspected)

Does the whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing tick them off as well, or do they only throw that concept in the toilet when it comes to firearms?

Last edited: Apr 27, 2013

2. TK-421

TK-421

I just love how the liberals claim all their anti-gun legislation is "Common sense", when in reality it's some really nasty legislation if you actually look into it, instead of taking it at face value like the libs want us to.

3. RHVEtte

RHVEtte

In counter to Senator Lautenberg's bills, may I humbly suggest the Denying Undesirable Militant Boroughs Access to Second amendment Supplies Act. Key points of the 30,000 page bill include amendments to the following bills: 1934 NFA, 1968 GCA, and 1986 FOPA. Additionally, the bill contains provisions modifying aspects pertaining to the implementation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, as well as amendments to Dodd-Frank and the Community Reinvestment Act. Finally, in order to better identify members of political parties, the bill assigns uniforms to registered Democrat and Republican politicians: a clown wig and ball gag, and devil horns and pitchfork, respectively.
    [/sarcasm]

See, compromise!

4. ithaca_deerslayer

ithaca_deerslayer

Maybe we should secure our borders.

5. Spiffums

Spiffums I.C.P.

That's too kinky to get outta committee and you know it! :rofl: