Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If this is not the right place, please delete...
I'm sure I am not the only one here who would go for this, but I thought I would ask... I've been wanting to go on a varmint hunt for some time now, and wanted to see if anyone here knew of a good place to take a hog or two? I'd love to help maintain the carrying capacity of both this introduced specie and my deep freezer:cool:

·
Registered
16,889 Posts
VaFish bites tounge.....

VaFish bites tounge harder.....

Damn fingers keep typing.......

Judging from the ones I've seen I'd say most any bar in Texas has a hog problem.....

Now why you'd want to keep one of them big ol girls in the deep freeze is beyond me.

·
Federal Member
29,431 Posts
VaFish bites tounge.....

Judging from the ones I've seen I'd say most any bar in Texas has a hog problem.....

Now why you'd want to keep one of them big ol girls in the deep freeze is beyond me.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
GUNS UP
5,961 Posts
I heard the owner of The Law Creek Ranch outside of Brady TX had one at one time

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
VaFish bites tounge.....

Aside from being one of the coolest things I've ever heard, I should take this time to specify the difference between a hog hunt and a hog trap. Shooting them from a pen is less fun, and you have to hear them squeal first... I'm in North Dallas, but I visit my family in the North Houston area often.

·
Inactive/Banned
3,554 Posts
A friend of mine goes hog hunting up near Sherman. I don't know the exact place though.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Go to 2coolfishing.com and look at the hunting board. Join the board and ask around for a hog hunt. You will get plenty of invites.

I wish I could take guests on my cousin's ranch in S. Texas cuz her place is lousy with them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts