GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
74,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Knife attack at French church leaves 3 dead as country is on heightened terror alert

Mayor Christian Estrosi suggested that terror may have played a role

At least three people were killed and several were wounded on Thursday following a knife attack at a church in the French city of Nice, according to multiple reports.

One of the victims, a woman, at the city’s Notre Dame Church was reportedly beheaded, according to Reuters.

The suspect, believed to be acting alone, was injured during his arrest and was taken to a local area hospital, police said.

An investigation was opened into an attack by the French anti-terrorism prosecutor’s office, reports said. Images on French media showed the neighborhood locked down and surrounded by police and emergency vehicles.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/knife-attack-near-french-church-leaves-2-dead-terrosism-suspected "

Multiculturalism continues to fail spectacularly.

·
Registered
74,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Reactions: cbetts1

·
What did I come in here for?
10,945 Posts
"Knife attack at French church leaves 3 dead as country is on heightened terror alert
Don, sometimes your avatar leaves a weird impression. :eyebrow:

upload_2020-10-29_10-22-13.png

Reactions: DonGlock26

·
Frisky!
35,493 Posts
Religion of pieces...
:)

Reactions: treg

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
A knife attack? A knife attacked some people? I didn't know a knife was capable of doing that. I sure hope the police arrested that knife and that it will be tried for murder.

BTW, was there someone wielding that knife?

·
Registered
8,684 Posts
Makes ya wonder if any of the current French people rue their ancestors decision to exploit the falling Ottoman Empire distressed real estate deals (not to mention associated political upheaval) in Algiers and Morocco back in the day?

Oh Yeah, a shout out and Yo Happy Birthday to Mo you prophetic young womanizer you! (you'd do well with perve elected officials [and others] today methinks) 6 million partiers inside the French borders to celebrate.

6 million out of 67 million total population? - yikes - once they discover any guillotines in museums... party on!

Too late to lock snackbars. Time to start turning cathedrals into mosques... or will be soon.

Hopefully the victims who died R.I.P. and find their way to Paradise/Heaven, while the injured heal quickly.

Leather neck stockings might become "a fashionable thing" for the French Haute Fashion designers... along with hajibs and sex-i-less burkhas of course.

Open borders can do that, allowing unhindered access. Could be good, could be not so good. Maybe both (POV thing)

·
I'm your huckleberry....
17,477 Posts

Mayor Christian Estrosi suggested that terror may have played a role
May have played a role? May have? At least one beheaded and they just can't say ISLAMIC TERRORIST!!! Sad times, indeed.

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
"ISLAMIC TERRORIST" is a pleonasm. ;)

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
A knife attack? A knife attacked some people? I didn't know a knife was capable of doing that. I sure hope the police arrested that knife and that it will be tried for murder.

BTW, was there someone wielding that knife?
Knives must be banned!!!

Reactions: treg

·
Horselover Fat
32,139 Posts
Macron brainstorming, mulling over his options. I bet deportations are not part of solution!

EDC4C6A2-B41C-4C9B-8C26-9C8964AA4974.jpeg

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Reports are that the killer shouted Allahu Akbar during the murders. Any chance this could be an Islamic terrorist? Diversity is wonderful, isn’t it?

Reactions: Rotn1

·
RIP Stan Lee.. . .
17,157 Posts
Amish Terrorist!!!

·
Previously achieved fame and glory as Burebista
5,454 Posts
Multi-cultural enrichment.

For some mysterious reasons perpetually eluding the enlightened liberal elites who are ruling over the serfs living in the Western side of the EU, this kind of stuff never happens on the EU's Eastern side, in countries like Poland or Hungary.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
if they saw off his head with a dull, rusty sword it will prevent recidivism and send a message that this behavior is not going to be tolerated any more, just sayin'

1 - 19 of 19 Posts