close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Kitty Humor

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by Glockrunner, Jul 10, 2003.

1. Glockrunner

Glockrunner HOOYA DEEPSEA

A couple was dressed and ready to go out for the evening. They turned on a night light, turned the answer machine on, covered their pet parakeet and threw the cat into the back yard.

They phoned the local cab company and requested a taxi. The taxi arrived and the couple opened the front door to leave their house.

The cat scoots back into the house. They don't want the cat shut in the house because he always tries to eat the bird.

The wife goes out to the taxi while the husband goes inside to get the cat.

The cat runs upstairs; the man in hot pursuit.

The wife doesn't want the driver to know the house will be empty. She explains to the taxi driver that her husband will be out soon. "He's just going upstairs to say good-bye to my mother."

A few minutes later, the husband gets into the cab. "Sorry I took so long," he says. "Stupid b*tch was hiding under the bed. Had to poke her with a coat hanger to get her to come out! Then I had to wrap her in a blanket to keep her from scratching and trying to piss on me. But it worked. I hauled her fat *** downstairs and threw her into the backyard!!"

2. okie

okie GT Mayor

On the subject of kitty humor

3. ATL Peach Girl

ATL Peach Girl ♥Meezers♥

4. starglocks

starglocks

I just saw "Exit Wounds" and Steven Segal is asked by a fellow cop if the rumor is true, that he once beat a suspect unconscious with a dead cat. His reply - no truth to that - the cat was not dead!

LOL