Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you is with the right wimmin folk here is the correct kissing zones and sequence:supergrin:

:kiss:<3

1> :kiss: :kiss:<2

:kiss:<4

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well **** thta didn't work like I had planed:upeyes:

·
something witty
3,686 Posts
WTF? I think Okie must be in love or something.

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:rofl:

WTF?

I have no idea what you were trying to do, but that **** made me laugh!

:rofl:
My computer skills is ****, that is supposed to represent a chick. When you is with the right chick you is possed to start with the left boobie, move to the right one, then you go up and play some tonsil hockey, then you go to the gold mine and have lunch:supergrin:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WTF? I think Okie must be in love or something.
I was just gining you all the right sequence to what to do with a chick, them kisses is posse to be centered different:crying:

·
Cajunator®
38,164 Posts
After the main course, see if she'll still kiss you on the mouth. It'll tell you a bit about what she thinks of her own personal hygiene. ;)

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
After the main course, see if she'll still kiss you on the mouth. It'll tell you a bit about what she thinks of her own personal hygiene. ;)
Very true Chad, very true:supergrin:

·
Premium Member
6,999 Posts
When you is with the right wimmin folk here is the correct kissing zones and sequence

:kiss:<3

1> :kiss: :kiss:<2

:kiss:<4
Who knows, this could be the magic formula for women. He could be imprisoned like Galileo for being centuries ahead of his time. Okie might be the real life "Good Will Hunting"... the janitor who had all the mathematical answers in his head.

Or he could just be a big pervert. :rofl:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Who knows, this could be the magic formula for women. He could be imprisoned like Galileo for being centuries ahead of his time. Okie might be the real life "Good Will Hunting"... the janitor who had all the mathematical answers in his head.

Or he could just be a big pervert. :rofl:
I'm one of the two for sure:whistling::supergrin:

·
Registered
12,136 Posts
Endless possibilities lie within this whole theory CJ :embarassed:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts