Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Kingsmen

Preparing in 1095 and 15N20 High Carbon Steel. D2, J2, 440C High carbon steel Damascus Knives and much more. Our Damascus Knives are forging in welding and multiple layers, contains 1095 and 15N20 with high carbon and few percent of nickel steel and get hardness after Heat Treating (HRC) 63 to 65 & we have tempering (HRC) 57-59.

·
JAFO
4,585 Posts
Welcome to G.T. from southern Illinois.

·
Semper Paratus
28,183 Posts
Do you have a website ?
From what I can find this is an importer that seems to sell Chinese/Pakistsni crap, hand forged, beware!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Welcome from Ohio, glad you made it! You're going to be popular we love knives as much as firearms.

·
"Knowledge Speaks - Wisdom Listens,"
29,764 Posts
Enjoy GT 🇺🇸

·
Registered
29,119 Posts
Do you have a website ?
From what I can find this is an importer that seems to sell Chinese/Pakistsni crap, hand forged, beware!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The language of the OP's post seems to have been copied from a page of this website: Profile | Kings Men
"Kingsmen knives
Preparing in 1095 and 15N20 High Carbon Steel. D2, J2, 440C High carbon steel Damascus Knives and much more. Our Damascus Knives are forging in welding and multiple layers, contains 1095 and 15N20 with high carbon and few percent of nickel steel and get hardness after Heat Treating (HRC) 63 to 65 & we have tempering (HRC) 57-59."

The good news?
"Our products range makes you more stylish and trendier."

Contact info:
KINGS MEN ENTERPRISES

Plot no. 6B, S.I.E, Sialkot Road , Wazirabad

·
Semper Paratus
28,183 Posts
The language of the OP's post seems to have been copied from a page of this website: Profile | Kings Men
"Kingsmen knives
Preparing in 1095 and 15N20 High Carbon Steel. D2, J2, 440C High carbon steel Damascus Knives and much more. Our Damascus Knives are forging in welding and multiple layers, contains 1095 and 15N20 with high carbon and few percent of nickel steel and get hardness after Heat Treating (HRC) 63 to 65 & we have tempering (HRC) 57-59."

The good news?
"Our products range makes you more stylish and trendier."

Contact info:
KINGS MEN ENTERPRISES

Plot no. 6B, S.I.E, Sialkot Road , Wazirabad

Yep, Paki sourced.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts