Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am thinking about consolidating my ammo. So I thought I would put this up and see if there is any interest. 1st it's a Kimber SS pro carryII 45acp that I purchased new 12/21/10, it is in the same condition as new. I have shot exactly 150 rds down the pipe. Has everything it came with new including the box. Also have 2 extra wilson mags. In the picture it has a set of Sarges Anacondia grips which I may include for the right trade. I do not really want to sell perfer to trade FTF but will send FFL to FFL for . Would really like to trade for a EMP in .40 cal. or other compact 1911 Must be in excellent condition as is the Kimber. ALSO WILL add CASH for the right trade. Interested in Springfields, Kimbers, Colts, I have been ask cash price and with everything I would say $800 or will listen to offers??.

·
Registered
729 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
109 Posts
Might I ask why you are selling such a nice new pistol so soon after purchasing it?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
It's the only .45 cal I own...so I am wanting to consolidate my ammo to 9mm & .40cal. I also want to carry a 1911 but a small one like the EMP or similar compact.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts