Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
used kimber pro carry series 1, 45 acp, gun has had some work done, not by me, edges of the slide are round off, frame gut for v bob, xs bid dot night sights installed, regular sights are included, own said he fired 700 round through it, been carried alot, I am left handed and the safety dig into my had, safety is pretty east to engage and disengage, The ROP stands for Repeat Offender Project, This was a LE gun, 840 was the unit or badge number, I like this gun except for the v bob. I understand why it's done that way but not my thing. $620 shipped to your ffl from my ffl, payment is usps mo

https://imgur.com/a/2386U4N

$580 shipped to your ffl from my ffl

Change of plans going to keep thanks

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok not sure why. It works when I click on it. I sent you the link.
I ll be the first to say I am not a computer guy...

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Message me with your email and tell me what you want to see or have questions about.

·
Registered
438 Posts
The frame looks like it was "customized" with some sort of coating but could easily be cleaned up. The ambi safety can be switched back to the OEM single. I almost did the v-bob to mine but went for 20 lpi checkering on the front of the grip instead. These are great shooters and not difficult to field strip. Good luck with the sale, it's a good price for an early Kimber.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep previous owner had work done to it. Not sure of what coating is on the frame but a simple need blast would make it look pretty good. Does have checkering g on the front strap.

·
Registered
438 Posts
All three photo links work for me, I am using Opera for my browser. I like the rounded/sloped MSH. That mod would make it an ideal carry in an IWB holster. I took mine out the other day and as always I am amazed by the accuracy and easy follow up shots. Surprised that this is still here. GLWS.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts