Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Private side
11,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a nice looking one in a local shop. Has a Nikon scope (unsure what model) but it appears to be a rimfire one and I didn't see any rust on the metal or scratches on the wood. They're asking 699 but I think I can get a good drop off of that.
Does anyone here have one? Are they generally accurate? I have some other .22s but was looking for a "NICE" one with "FANCY" wood instead of my beater 10-22s and my old Marling bolts. Kind of a good weather squirrel and rabbit gun.

Other than the high cost of the magazines, any other drawbacks?

·
Registered
686 Posts
Bama Trooper I have one I have had for 15 years. It is my squirrel rifle. At 50 yards it will group with all holes touching. It will shoot better than that but that is the best I can do. You can not find a more accurate rifle. The stocks are nice walnut. The mags. are hard to find but pop up on Ebay. You can go to Rimfire Central (web site) to find out more about them. I paid $850.00 for mine. From one old retired Trooper to another retired Trooper buy it you will not be sorry.

·
Private side
11,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This one is a Yonkers gun. I'll revisit the purchase after I grab some other stuff.

·
Registered
686 Posts
The Yonkers are the ones made in New York. That's what I have. The originals ere made in Oregon. A lot of owners me included think the New York guns are made just as well as the Oregon rifles. There are less problems with them. Which ever one you chose, parts are hard to get for them. But with normal use you should never need any. Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.