Kids Like My Bike

Discussion in 'Moto Club' started by WERA49, Jun 21, 2005.

1. WERA49

WERA49

How many of you have had young kids wave to you from their car? I've experienced that many times. It always puts a smile on my face. :)

They probably like the bright colors of my bike and helmet. It seems to hold their attention.

[​IMG]

2. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

I think that they like bikes, period. I wish that the chicks would wave at me more.:soap:

3. gixxer

gixxer

lots of waves from the kids. always puts a smile on my face. my favorite though is when a 4/5 year old asked my buddy if "he was the red power ranger?" he had his full leathers on that day.

4. ejerman

ejerman

around here all the kids want to see you wheelie so I leave them disappointed most of the time. If I knew how to/had the desire to wheelie then I would, but unfortunately I don't so I just wave instead. ;)

5. Texas T

Texas T TX expatriate CLM

I always wave when I see them looking/waving through the window... usually the back window of a Susie Soccermom SUV.

6. Cryptoboy

Cryptoboy Sr. Sr. Member!

I'll usually look over, smile and give the throttle a quick pull, they seem to like that!

I've gotten some interesting gestures from women too. I was riding home one night, around 8ish, and I passed (on the left) a cute girl around college age in a Civic. She sped up to pull alongside me, waved to get my attention (I thought there was something wrong at first), put her finger in front of her mouth in the shape of a V, stuck her tongue out between them, pointed at her crotch, and then motioned for me to follow her! ;P I've had a few others, but that was probably the best one I've personally seen (of course, knowing my luck, if I had followed her, I would've met her boyfriend and his 5 buddies who would then proceed to beat the crap out of me and mug me in the process!) I've had a couple of catcalls for women driving by too, one girl at a stoplight next to me literally reached out to grab me, saying she was horny and wanted to screw a biker (I had friends with me as proof of that one!)

I just wish I had gotten a Harley before I had gotten married! `l

7. Glock30fan

Glock30fan Cmbt Tupperware

I was riding my Softail last year when a school bus pulled up next to me at a light. A couple of kids in the back (the cool :cool: kids!) pointed at my bike and one of them said, "I want to be just like him!" Nice little ego boost! ;f

8. Glock30fan

Glock30fan Cmbt Tupperware

No $%^#$%%!!!! ;N

9. DaisyCutter

DaisyCutter

The good thing about Japanese bikes is that the women doing the gesturing at you aren't 50 years old. ;)

10. Cryptoboy

LOL, I guess you missed the part where I said "girl around college age". Not sure where you grew up, but last I heard (and from what I remember of college), that was early 20's......

That's ok, I heard that sort of thing from non-Harley riders all the time. Pull up to Acme on RuralUniversity on a Thursday night on a crotch rocket, and the next week pull up on a Harley, and see which one gets you more attention! ;f

11. DaisyCutter

DaisyCutter

I ride a naked bike. ;)

12. Cryptoboy

Did you ever see that pic of a custom (chopper) that the tank was shaped like a woman? Her booty ended right where the seat starts, and the legs folded down to look like the swingarm......I'll have to see if I can find a pic of it (not a big fan of the chopper look and ride, but that one was cool!)

:cool:

13. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

Don't need no Harley or Jap rice burner for the babes if you have an Italian stallion.:) Okay, so she's a waitress at the famous Rock Store, but a man can dream, can he? And yes, she's a Harley girl:soap:

14. Cryptoboy

Nice........;f

Italian bikes are a different story. Sportbikes with soul is what I like to call them. One day (after I win the Powerball, so I'm not holding my breath), I want a Ducati. I personally like the 996 or 998 the most though, that single sided swingarm look is just amazing! :)

15. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

Ducati is going back to double-side swingarms now. Anyway, BMW has been making single-sided swingarms for nearly thirty years now.