GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Can we not find one American to knock him out, I think this will be a pretty good fight. Khabib doesn’t seem to do well with hits to the noggin

·
JAFO
13,659 Posts
I'm not a big fight fan but that Khabib is a totally amazing fighter, his ground game is the best in the business by a massive margin, nothing even close.

·
Registered
8,672 Posts
I like khabib but i also like to see dominant champs lose. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Anyone who hasn't watched Khabib's fights, it's like watching an octopus eat an oyster.

Khabib will get Justin on the cage, where there's no room to sprawl. Then he will get a double-leg locked in and will slowly digest Justin, beginning with his feet and going up from there.

·
Registered
338 Posts

horrible news his Father passed.

Condolences to the family.

Khabib is a great fighter, not the very best.
I dislike all the jiu jitsu and arm bars,ankle locks, chokes etc!!

Is is good for self defense, yup.
Let’s break up the ground stuff, and resume the boxing, and kicking.
when on the ground, have a time limit of 4-5 minutes, then stand em up. Constantly.

Too boring any more.

·
JAFO
13,659 Posts

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Anyone who hasn't watched Khabib's fights, it's like watching an octopus eat an oyster.

Khabib will get Justin on the cage, where there's no room to sprawl. Then he will get a double-leg locked in and will slowly digest Justin, beginning with his feet and going up from there.
Yeah it's more of a predator attacking prey than it is a fighting style. Clobbers them and then this relentless attack. He's not a boxer, but he can strike and instead of coming for another strike, he jumps on them and just doesn't quit. What it's going to take to beat him is a striker that is strong enough to resist the clobbering and continue to strike. Max did pretty good but he't this tall lanky dude that didn't have the core strength to keep from being maneuvered. I think if he steps up a weigh class it might be where he will start getting beat. Sorry, but I don't see him being able to clobber Nate Diaz or several others just a class or two up.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Then you should probably be watching boxing. :D

totally understand this.

Prefer the kickboxing and knees, elbows aspect much,more.
The wrastlin’ is too slow and boring.

Just my opinion.
Some is fine, but those Gracie fights I lost interest for a while.
I’m not a prude or mean, i prefer elbows, split brows, to a finger lock.

:)

·
JAFO
13,659 Posts
Fight is over, not going to say who won but it was a hell of a fight.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
I disagree with him, he should keep adding up to his legacy, is what his father would’ve have wanted for him.
He could become the greatest UFC fighter ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 62 Posts