close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Keystone State Ballistic Challenge VII-Topton

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by kilr318, Aug 4, 2003.

1. kilr318

kilr318

It's hard to imagine we are running the Keystone State Ballistic Challenge VII already!! Topton Action & Practical Shooters is gearing up to organize staff for what we hope will be another record-breaking event. Last year we had about 323 entries, and we did it without breaking a sweat. I know we can run more entries this year as long as I get help. For those who have already responded, it isn't necessary to reply again. But, if you can help and have not volunteered yet please get back to me ASAP. If I get enough help to staff the stages, I am planning on offering a "warm-up plate rack" for those with extra ammo. We'll offer 4 runs for $5 and take as much money as you want to hand over! I have made arrangements with the Comfort Inn Lehigh Valley West at I-78 and PA 100 for a $62 room rate if you call 610-391-0344 for reservations, and mention the block code "GSSF." (What else???) If you need more info email me at kilr318@comcast.net or call me at 610-970-5266. Thanks, and I'll see you at the range!! Dave Miller, Match Director, TAPS :cool:

2. LoveGlocks

LoveGlocks

Folks, I RO'd for Dave Miller at last year's Topton GSSF match and he sure is a standup guy. My friends and I will be working for Dave this year on Saturday.

This is the same Dave Miller and crew that ran the fantastic USPSA Area 8 match the last two years... I had the pleasure of shooting both matches and can tell you these guys know how to run matches... Topton is a must shoot.

Dave, see you Saturday morning bright and early.

Regards,
    Frank

P.S. - Here's Dave working hard at last year's match... This guy and his crew were moving from early morning to well past the time when the last competitor left the range... I know because I was there Saturday till they closed the range. Gotta respect hard-working guys that give their time and energy to the shooting sports!

3. LoveGlocks

LoveGlocks

Are you going to Dave Miller's GSSF Match in Topton?

Check out the Contest that is running on the other thread... Marietta OH GSSF Match Pics... win free Practice Plate runs at Dave Miller's Topton GSSF Ballistic Challenge!

Dave - Check your email from me (LoveGlocks/Frank K.)... !

Here's the link (scroll down to the 18th or 19th posting in the following thread link below... the post should have "Contest - Contest - Contest" as a heading):

http://glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=174138

4. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Topton is one of the best matches on the GSSF Tour, thanks to the efforts of Dave and his staff. Help him if you can. I would if I could be there this year, but I have contracted to perform at Mill Mountain Theatre, playing drums for "Smokey Joe's Cafe" through August 17.

5. murph2127

murph2127

It will be my third year RO'ing it. Had a lot of fun last year. Met a lot of great shooters too. Glock does a good thing with the GSSF. I really hope folks out there take the opportunity that is being presented to them.

Ted

6. LoveGlocks

LoveGlocks

The COUNTDOWN to "Keystone State Ballistic Challenge VII" begins...

Do you know where your Glocks are?

Are you ready for some Yuengling Lager brewed by Yuengling & Son, Inc., Pottsville, PA 17901??? ;c;c;c

Or some Porter? Black&Tan? ;c;c;c

Aiming fluid at its finest and I'm starting the buildup of AF tonight!

Cheers!;f;f;f

7. TRNinVA

TRNinVA

IPSC G34 and I will be there on Saturday.