close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Kentucky pro-gun gov't at work

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by rolltide_pisco, Mar 9, 2012.

1. rolltide_pisco

rolltide_pisco NRA Patron Life Member

Currently passed through House committee onto HofR.

House Bill 530: This bill would protect lawful firearm retailers from illegal gun sting operations such as those by anti-gun New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg. Bloomberg has sent hired agents into other states to attempt illegal firearm purchases in an effort to blame federally licensed firearm retailers for gun crime in New York City and around the country.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2012
  2. wprebeck

wprebeck Got quacks?

What?

The only thing changed last year was that "any factory installed compartment that has a door or lid" (paraphrased) can now be used to store a firearm without having a CCDW permit. I have no idea what you are talking about, and I was there for the committee hearings.

3. rolltide_pisco

rolltide_pisco NRA Patron Life Member

My bad. I guess I misunderstood. I thought it meant anywhere on the passenger side thats not concealed. I'm a newbie but trying to learn. But you understand the bill that's being pushed forward in the process and that was the point of the post

4. xmanhockey7

xmanhockey7

Here's what I don't understand about Bloomberg's loonies. They go there, find people doing something illegal and what do they do? They go running back to NY saying "Mr. Bloomberg! Mr. Bloomberg! Look what we got! Look what we got!" First off they shouldn't be there doing the job of police, second off if they do realize the person is committing a crime why aren't they reporting it to the police?

5. m2hmghb

m2hmghb

The reason they don't report it is because the person doing it is also guilty of a felony. Since they only have jurisdiction in their home state they are not authorized to do things like that.