·
Philippians 4: 6-7
9,524 Posts
Good choice.

Reactions: ReaPer105

·
Registered
7,863 Posts
Jennings has a severe case of acute Trumpitis.

It's untreatable and strikes people at any age

Researchers at Johns Hopkins say "Even if Trump packs his bags and leaves your mind, there are still terrible side effects, hatred toward white men and even children that have identified Trump".

Currently the only treatment is to think positively and repeat over and over again, I will not think about Trump, I will not think about Trump....

·
M62/76
12,125 Posts

·
Polymerlicious!
5,991 Posts
"When Trump starts a war, I’m just hoping the other side understands the deal and only bombs, like, the Midwest and the South."

— Ken Jennings (@KenJennings) December 29, 2016
Jennings is an A-hole.
I haven't been a religious Jeopardy watcher in years but always appreciated Trebek's professionalism.
I won't be watching anymore.
Period.

·
Mentally Frozen
25,712 Posts
Is that the guy that won all the money?

·
King Doofus.
5,710 Posts
Here come the "I don't agree with his/her politics but" fools.

·
Come on man!!
14,745 Posts
It must be a horrible life to be consumed by politics...especially when you find out neither side gives a flip about you.
Yeah, I mean for Jennings to publicly post stuff like that just shows how consumed with hatred he is.

As successful as he is, and he allows someone to occupy space in his head like that.

·
Come on man!!
14,745 Posts
"When Trump starts a war, I’m just hoping the other side understands the deal and only bombs, like, the Midwest and the South."

— Ken Jennings (@KenJennings) December 29, 2016
That tweet sure didn't age well. Trump worked hard to get us out of wars, and then to make a comment like that about your fellow Americans. It shows just how pathetic Jennings really is.

·
Registered
7,863 Posts
Trump has been nominated for 4 Nobel Peace prizes.

Six mid-east countries that hate our guts are now on our side and have opened up flights and tourism to and from Israel.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts