Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Any KelTec P50 owners? I love the way this gun looks!

Me with it at the shop doin’ paperwork for it…I’m excited and made a group for it on fb but noticed other KelTec P50 owners complaining about jamming but then sayin’ it’s fixed with later gens or send backs to KelTec…either way I’m keepin’ this gun…KelTec has a lifetime warranty anyway…

·
Registered
664 Posts
Meh…. Tried to like the keltec brand. Several pistols and rifles both. REALLY tried to like the SU-16 several times as a hideout/spare/just in case rifle. Minute of washtub accuracy at best, picky with ammo, horrible trigger pulls on the rifles and pistols… Failed to function with just about anything except ball ammo… Hopefully you will get a good un, but after researching that model, and shooting 2 different ones, good luck.

Regards,

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Meh…. Tried to like the keltec brand. Several pistols and rifles both. REALLY tried to like the SU-16 several times as a hideout/spare/just in case rifle. Minute of washtub accuracy at best, picky with ammo, horrible trigger pulls on the rifles and pistols… Failed to function with just about anything except ball ammo… Hopefully you will get a good un, but after researching that model, and shooting 2 different ones, good luck.

Regards,
Thanks…I can understand if you’ve had experiences like that…this gun looks cool as hell man…and they gotta lifetime warranty…lol…hopefully I don’t have those experiences with it that you’ve had with yours…

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
The only Keltec I've owned was a P3AT. It was a great little handgun. Nothing against them, but it's too bad Ruger took it over. Keltec deserves the profits for their innovation.
For that matter, Keltec is a very innovative company. Funny how if Keltec comes out with a plastic firearm they are called 2nd tier, when if Tavor (or better yet Glock) does it they are all the rage.
I'm glad there is an American manufacturer who isn't just cloning AR's and Glocks and is trying to come up with new and interesting products.

·
Registered
6,770 Posts
I don’t get excited about any KelTec, but to each their own.

I’m sure it will be fun
I bought my PMR30 just for fun. I'm not really a mag dump kind of guy, but the idea of something the size of a Glock 17 with a 30 round standard magazine just sounded like fun. Mine is a more recent vintage and it's been reliable and more accurate than I am. In .22WMR, it even sounds like bad news.

·
Registered
34,839 Posts
Thanks…I can understand if you’ve had experiences like that…this gun looks cool as hell man…and they gotta lifetime warranty…lol…hopefully I don’t have those experiences with it that you’ve had with yours…
The problem, or rather, who’s lifetime?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts