close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Kel-Tec Customer Service Report

Discussion in 'Kel-Tec Talk' started by pelmore, Apr 1, 2010.

1. pelmore

pelmore

My P-3AT developed a small crack at the top-rear of the polymer grip radiating out from the rear frame pin. I'm not sure when or how this happened since I only occasionally clean it - sometimes hurriedly. I've never dropped the pistol so it either occurred during firing or maybe got mashed by some heavy object I had carried.

I stopped by the Cocoa factory on Cox Road and rang the bell. The door was immediately answered and I showed the tech the problem.

About twenty minutes later, out walks the technician with my pistol. He replaced the grip in the color of my choice. Since he noted some peening on the inside of the slide, he replaced that too. While he was in there he polished the feed ramp, cleaned and lubed the pistol and then test fired it - all covered under warranty.

It's refreshing to experience such excellent product support/customer service!

2. greenlead

greenlead

It would be a lot better if I didn't have to pay for overnight shipping and wait weeks to get it back.

I've had to send my PF9 to them twice, this last time because it fell apart in my hand at the range.

I sent my XD to Springfield at the same time, and at least they sent me a label to cover the shipping costs.