1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ORDERING FOR THIS LIMITED RUN IS NOW CLOSED
Thanks for your interest.

---

It is an uncertain time for gun owners in America. The current administration and the new congress seem poised to levy new restrictions on US citizens' constitutionally guaranteed right to keep and bear arms, and the mainstream media appear bent on sensationalizing gun violence, indiscriminately propagating the "evil black rifle" stigma in today's headlines and eroding our maintenance of important civil rights. In short, they're giving guns a bad name.

So I came up with this original "Keep America Free" AR 2A T-shirt design in an attempt to help turn the tide of public media and put the focus back where it belongs -- on the struggle to defend the 2nd Amendment and keep America free...

I am producing a small run of professionally screen-printed shirts with this "Keep America Free" AR 2A design in FOUR colors on high-quality charcoal grey 100% cotton Gildan Ultra brand heavyweight fabric. This design features the venerable AR-15 -- "America's Rifle" -- and recognizes it as the popular and practical American civil defense rifle it has become (especially since last November 4th) -- a true tool of freedom -- but is great gun owners of all stripes and for any American who believes in liberty and the Bill of Rights.

SHIRTS GUARANTEED TO SHIP BY 13 JUNE
(Shirts in the mail by then or your $ back.)

$19 EACH (Add $1 for 2X or 3X and $2 for 4X or 5X)
Priority Mail shipping is $5 for 1 shirt, $7 for 2-3 shirts, $9 for 4-6 shirts, and $13 for 7+ shirts
Quantity discount available on 4 or more shirts
PayPal payment preferred
(even though their anti-gun policies suck)
USPS money orders also accepted

LIMITED ORDER PERIOD -- ORDERS MUST BE RECEIVED & PAID BY MONDAY 25 MAY
There will only be a small number of shirts in this limited run so please order ASAP.

If you like the shirt and would be interested in owning one (or more!), please add a post to this thread and PM me with your name, e-mail address, size/quantity requests, and method of payment. I will contact you ASAP to finalize your order and give you payment details. Thanks for your interest.

Design ©2009 CBB/BGD -- All rights reserved. All sales final.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
(Error in ad corrected and information updated. Please see post #1. Thanks for your interest.)

·
Registered
12,597 Posts
i would very much want one, but given the area I am in it would be a very bad Idea. great design though

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the compliment. However, from what you say, it sounds like you're exactly the kind of guy who should have one of these shirts! I hope you decide to get one.

·
Registered
12,597 Posts
Thanks for the compliment. However, from what you say, it sounds like you're exactly the kind of guy who should have one of these shirts! I hope you decide to get one.
yea I know, but my mom would disown me if I left the house with it.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
PMs replied to. Thanks for your interest. :cool:

"Keep America Free" AR 2A T-shirts GUARANTEED TO SHIP BY 13 JUNE (Shirts in the mail by then or your $ back.)
Priority Mail shipping is $5 for 1 shirt, $7 for 2-3 shirts, $9 for 4-6 shirts, and $13 for 7+ shirts
PayPal payment preferred

There will only be a small number of shirts in this limited run so please order ASAP.

If you like the shirt and would be interested in owning one (or more!), please add a post to this thread and PM me with your name, e-mail address, size/quantity requests, and method of payment. I will contact you ASAP to finalize your order and give you payment details. Thanks for your interest.

·
Banned
15,544 Posts
tagged

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
To those who asked...

YES! LONG-SLEEVE SHIRTS ARE AVAILABLE -- $22 EACH in S-XL

Also available in extended sizes.

Please PM me with your order requests...

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BTT :cool: PM me today to get your limited-edition "Keep America Free" AR 2A T-shirt...

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for your e-mails & PMs; messages replied to. PM me with your interest. Ordering ends Monday...

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
PMs replied to. Thanks for your interest. :cool:

"Keep America Free" AR 2A T-shirts GUARANTEED TO SHIP BY 13 JUNE (Shirts in the mail by then or your $ back.)
PayPal payment preferred

1 - 20 of 39 Posts