Kavanaugh Will Join The Supreme Court And Republicans Have The 2018 Momentum.

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by IvanVic, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Tomcat1977

Tomcat1977 "Cynical Little me"

<giggle> <smirk>. This was the real "win" in 2016. Not the Presidency, those guys come and go, but the SCJ's stick around until their blood is spaghetti sauce.

This rail road job was the Political equivalent of Perl Harbor. I bet Fugglestein will be eating in a lot in the next few weeks.

holidaypf, Deltic, fxstchewy and 2 others like this.

2. KWalrad

KWalrad No Wire Hangers!

Until the votes are counted, we can only hope and pray.
    I don't trust any of them one bit.

OttoLoader, robhic, G33 and 8 others like this.
  3. ithaca_deerslayer

ithaca_deerslayer

I agree. Don't count your chickens until the eggs hatch.

I really hope he gets confirmed. His arguing against the leftist senator about AR-15s was priceless. "No senator, they are in fact in common use!"

Ha, ha, ha, ha! Suck it leftists! We need him and another 8 just like him with that kind of statement :)

KWalrad, robhic, Atomic Punk and 6 others like this.
  4. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Regardless of whether Kavanaugh is confirmed, I think the Democrats have used everything they had and a lot they didn't have to oppose him - end result is they have probably turned that November "blue wave" red.

Ironically, if they had just protested as Kavanaugh was confirmed by Republicans, without stooping to the fake sexual assault claims and involving scumbags like Michael Avenatti, Kavanaugh's confirmation could have been the fuel to make that "blue wave" they keep talking about a reality.

I think they intended to increase the profile or their outrage and stir up their base, but I think it has mostly backfired.

2bgop, PhotoFeller, hogship and 5 others like this.
  5. spork

spork Caffeinator

We really need a live feed camera to be placed on Ginsberg. If we do this right, we can finally catch them changing her batteries and oiling her hinges. Then we can have a battle over the next nomination that will make this one seem very tame and civil.

I would imagine the next nomination will have a Furgeson-like result in urban areas, except the antagonists won't be people looking for an easy way to get a free TV, but skinny-jean wearing baristas screaming alternative gender pronouns while setting things on fire.

6. banger

banger

Gotta love it.

Chuck Schumers worst nightmare.

Not just a conservative....... but an ANGRY conservative.

7. newglocker10mm

newglocker10mm Texas Born & Bred

Not only that, but an angry conservative LOOKING FOR PAYBACK!!!:flag:

ChuteTheMall, ERASER, hogship and 3 others like this.
  8. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

:aodnsb::animlol::rofl:

Regards,
    Happyguy :)

Officer's Match, spork and MO Fugga like this.
  9. TheDreadnought

TheDreadnought

Kavenaugh will get confirmed and Trump will deliver on the single biggest reason I voted for him.

As far as momentum in the mid terms, it’s too early to say. The vote is weeks away and things happen so fast in this environment they’re no telling what will happen.

I have no doubt the left is crafting some “surprise” strategy already, the same way they did with Kavenaugh. Hopefully it will fizzle or backfire they same way it did in this case.

10. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 L T G

11. G26-Has-my-6

G26-Has-my-6

There was never a doubt K would get the confirmation. It was just a DFL circus they hoped would solidify support from their leftist base. Looks like it had the opposite affect and backfired in their face like a hi point.

12. dudel

dudel

l heard chucky is in deep excrement with his lib masters. He really failed to deliver for them.

garya1961, MO Fugga and Doc McGlock like this.
  13. IAhunter

IAhunter Venor ergo sum

Just north of the wall, Cochise County, Arizona
    I hope that Ginsberg's replacement is far right of Kavanaugh as payback for this current farce. Leftists can go pound sand.

14. thewitt

thewitt

That is what needs to happen for sure. We need to correct decades of litigation from the bench driven by the leftists.

15. HT77

HT77

How about Roy Moore? He has already been vetted. Would that send the media and the Dems into orbit? :supergrin:

Seriously, Amy Barrett is probably next on the list especially if Ginsburg goes before Breyer.

16. Officer's Match

Officer's Match S.R.D. v

The Roy Moore hit gave the demonrats the courage of false confidence to believe they could use this vile weapon, abetted by the complicit EneMedia, when they felt the need. These are truly amazing times, ones capable of the utter destruction of the party of JFK. Nice job Barry et al.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
    nursetim, hogship and dudel like this.
  17. Deltic

Deltic

I think there was very real doubt about the confirmation. What little video I have seen about Hi Points showed them working after being dipped in mud and dragged behind trucks.

18. LostinTexas

LostinTexas Exploring Alternate Routes

The article was good. I really hope people aren't dancing in the streets a little early. Winning is great, but you have to stay on the throttle. Let up for a second, and no bueno.
    The Democratic party will be the end of the Republic. This has been said and foreseen over the years. They are closer now than at the onset of the Civil War. Hopefully the events of the last two years have people awake and knocked the Dems back a few steps.

hogship and dudel like this.
  19. 'Ol Grandad

'Ol Grandad Director of civil unrest

This is the stuff civil wars are made of. There is a WIDE separation 'tween the two sides. It's not even GOP vs. DNC anymore, it's sane vs. insane. You have to wonder what the hell is in store for us in the next ten years. Look at how insane some of the players are.