close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Karma is a Biatch!

Discussion in 'Moto Club' started by Dandapani, May 12, 2007.

1. Dandapani

Dandapani

Riding on my way to work yesterday morning (30 mile one-way commute) I was in the right hand lane (3 lanes wide each way) in mix of heavy traffic doing 60 MPH in a 55, as was all the cars going my way, when I spy a squid on a crotch rocket filtering up past me. You know the ones, helmet, jeans, tennis shoes, t-shirt blowing up in the back exposing his backbone, no gloves, etc.

After he clears the little wolf-pack of cars around us, doing 65+ (he was pulling away) he powers up a wheelie and rides it for at least a half mile (continuing to pull away) and then lets it down nice and easy. Then 10 seconds later, he does another power wheelie riding it at least another mile, this time he's got to be doing 75+. And I lose sight of him in the next wolf pack.

About a mile further, is the stoplight intersection where I turn right to head toward my job. I see him in the right hand turn lane. He must have got stopped at the red light but the light had just turned green. He was one "car" ahead of me making the right hand turn. The "car" was a dark steel grey Dodge Charger...

When all of a sudden, this Charger lights up like a Blue and Red lighted Christmas tree. It was an unmarked LEO. The squid pulled over in to the corner 7-11 parking lot. As I rode by I yelled into my full face helmet: Karma is a Biatch! :rofl: :tongueout: :thumbsup:

I wonder if the LEO got a speed on him or just saw his antics. Doesn't matter. The squid got some kind of Above and Beyond Driving Award.

2. whogasak47

whogasak47 JPFO-GOA

That The Patrol Officer was a super fan of sport riders and collects autographs of stunters and keeps them in his ticket book. I Think the officer probally has a fan buddy that is a judge also.
    Good Luck and Ride Safe:thumbsup:

3. NotAMonte86

NotAMonte86

I hope the ticket is hefty, but no matter how much he is forced to pay... he certainly got away LUCKY. Getting pulled over before seriously harming himself others.

I guess he'll have to save the harming part for another day.

4. Cryptoboy

Cryptoboy Sr. Sr. Member!

Hey at least he was wearing a helmet! Most of the ones I see pulling stunts like that around here (wheelies at 100+ in traffic, etc.) typically have shorts, tanks tops, and no helmet on! :animlol: