'Karen' Calls Cops on African American Man Bird Watching

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by HalfHazzard, May 26, 2020.

1. serve_and_protect

serve_and_protect

Lots of virtue signaling on this thread. :animlol:

"Look at me!!!! I'm so progressive and politically correct!!!!!"

upload_2020-5-26_19-22-4.jpeg

upload_2020-5-26_19-22-46.jpeg

[​IMG]

HAMMERHEAD and First shot like this.
  2. HalfHazzard

HalfHazzard Señor Member

So we bankrupt her, put her on food stamps, unemployment, and medicaid, and make her a ward of the state, the tax payers?

serve_and_protect and CAcop like this.

3. First shot

First shot

I’m thinking that the term “Whacko” would fit well here... Most whackos are usually easy to spot... Even with a mask on, she looks like a Hillary supporter...or maybe even Bernie...same thing...lol...

easy to spot,

Struggle_Russ likes this.
  4. HalfHazzard

HalfHazzard Señor Member

Hey be careful - you tend to get threads locked with your, ahem, views that don't conform to any sort of norm outside of the nazi party circa 1939.

5. Sprinkler Fitter

Sprinkler Fitter

It said her name was Amy not Karen.

6. serve_and_protect

serve_and_protect

1. Sounds like he was actually threatening here:

"The two went back-and-forth about the dog leash. Christian Cooper, according to his Facebook post, then told her: "Look, if you're going to do what you want, I'm going to do what I want, but you're not going to like it."
    "I didn't know what that meant. When you're alone in a wooded area, that's absolutely terrifying, right?" Amy Cooper said."

2. Firing her from her job over this is utterly ridiculous. I think the leftists are trying to make it so that white people are afraid to call the police on minorities, due to fear of MSM persecution and losing their job.

callihan_44 and Sfaql like this.
  7. serve_and_protect

serve_and_protect

Exactly.

It's fascinating how "white woman calls police on black guy" is front page news in the leftist Mainstream Media, but "elderly white people abused in nursing home by black person" and "elderly white couple hunted and shot dead by black sniper at veteran's cemetery" have completely gone down the memory hole.

I guess white lives don't matter to MSM?

CC Glock likes this.
  8. HalfHazzard

HalfHazzard Señor Member

Do you wanna start your own threads?

9. serve_and_protect

serve_and_protect

Having 911 called over a verbal argument would ruin the guys life? Really?

10. rogn

rogn real dogs

Both my UPS and FedEx drivers carry dog treats but dont have dogs with them.

railfancwb and badge315 like this.
  11. serve_and_protect

serve_and_protect

As a disadvantaged ethnic minority, that offends me.

Nazis would have genocided me. :eek::eek::eek:

12. serve_and_protect

serve_and_protect

No.:p

13. Dave514

Dave514

Just glad they didn't come kneel on his neck so we can keep this thread from being deleted.

14. Struggle_Russ

Struggle_Russ

What a ****us maximus she is.

I gotta remember that trick:
    "He told CNN he keeps dog treats with him to get dog owners to put their dogs on leashes because, in his experience, dog owners hate when a stranger feeds their dog treats and immediately restrain their dogs afterward."

There's a lot of people in the neighborhood who walk their dogs now with no leashes.
    I get it; you're dogs are great and sweet and all the good things about dogs so they don't need a leash. Except the part where you have a Mastiff and good Lord, getting slobbered by that pooch was like getting hit with a slimy Sham Wow.

badge315 and CAcop like this.
  15. Lowcountry_Glocker

Lowcountry_Glocker

I agree with you. She's an idiot, and I said that. but had it been me, I would have said a few choice words and simply walked on in disbelief. My first course of action would not have been to bust out my cell phone and start recording her.

serve_and_protect likes this.
  16. RenoF250

RenoF250

Normally I disagree with firing people for things they do on their own time but in this case she really shows what a self center POS moron she is and I would fire her and the people responsible for hiring her. Her self importance makes me sick. And she chokes the crap out of her dog.

I am far from virtue signalling, I kind of doubt she is a racist, I think she is an elitist. If it was a white guy she would have done the same thing. African American was just part of the description like 6 feet tall with a red shirt. I just cannot stand people like her, hopefully she learns her lesson but she won't. She only knows what NYU taught her and that was how to be a victim.

It really sent me over the edge when she changes her tone to act scared when they aren't responding fast enough on the phone. At no point was she actually scared.

17. Deanster

Deanster Cheese? CLM Millennium Member

The same reason we charge people with Attempted Murder, Attempted Robbery, etc.

Just because they failed doesn't mean they weren't doing their absolute damndest to hurt someone.

This woman was doing her 100% best to get this guy put in cuffs or worse.

The fact she didn't succeed doesn't let her off the hook for her intention and active pursuit of this outcome.

Last edited: May 26, 2020
    badge315, Gfive45 and HarlemKnight like this.
  18. RenoF250

RenoF250

I agree with that as well, I have only thought of filming once and that was with someone who was truly acting violent. That said, I really cannot stand her and like the outcome.

The sad/funny part is she will be eaten alive by hypocritical people just like her.

Lowcountry_Glocker likes this.
  19. Deanster

Deanster Cheese? CLM Millennium Member

That would only happen if potential future employers watched the video, and didn't like what they see.

As long as her actions on the video appear to employers to be well-considered, thoughtful, and the sort of behavior and good judgment any employer would be happy to add to their team, she'll have no problem finding future high-paying executive jobs.

HarlemKnight likes this.
  20. nmk

nmk

Oh, for **CK's sake. I've said the exact same thing to other dog owners at several dog parks after being told to get my leashed dog off the path because their little thing didn't get along well with people or dogs. I'm not leaving the park because you don't think the rules apply to you. Continue to operate in that fashion and you probably won't like it. It's pretty clear what happened.

badge315 and dg370 like this.