GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Come on man!!
14,384 Posts
Well, if you read the e-mail, Rick Scott is on the list as well.
He's a gun-grabbing commie masquerading as a Republican. I hope he goes down with all his Dem buddies. Then DeSantis can appoint a true conservative to his seat.

·
INFIDEL
10,284 Posts
if you get to work in washington you hit the jackpot

I think there are probably a whole heap of politicians who are neck deep into corruption and selling out their country to enrich themselves... we are already in a banana republic and unless citizens get off their ass and demand it get cleaned up we are done for as a country

·
Premium Member
3,552 Posts
All of the most likely made the list. No surprise there as they are some of the most corrupt politicians ever known.
It's true that if there is a network of criminals in D.C., who need to look out for each other because if one goes down he could take others down with him, then it explains the baffling "Ones Who Got Away with it" starting with Whitewater in Arkansas, and as recently as Epstein's unlikely suicide, not to mention Hillary staying out of jail despite obvious, proven violations of the law.

·
Registered
18,179 Posts
I must be tired...

I read that as "Kamala tried Hunter too....

I need a nap!

Reactions: nrajeff and NMG26

·
Registered
5,195 Posts
Which is why most of this stuff never gets any significant traction. As they said in The Godfather, they all wet their beaks.

Significant digging in The Sewer would put members of both parties in orange jumpsuits, as well as bureaucrats from DOJ, FBI, CIA, etc. etc. That's why so many in power oppose Trump so desperately.
Yep. And "The Sewer" has subjected President Trump to "significant digging" to the tune of well over $40M of the taxpayers money spent on the Mueller circus alone and 5 years of our time, and he is still clean. The cleanest politician in our government.

Reactions: tm255 and nrajeff

·
Registered
5,195 Posts
Reactions: nrajeff

·
Premium Member
3,552 Posts
Yep. And "The Sewer" has subjected President Trump to "significant digging" to the tune of well over $40M of the taxpayers money spent on the Mueller circus alone and 5 years of our time, and he is still clean. The cleanest politician in our government.
I must be getting tired, or just spending too much time reading about Harris/Biden, because for a second I thought your screen name was "Kamala." I apologize.

Reactions: Kablam

·
Just lack finishing up
3,388 Posts
Hope it proves to be true and they all get prosecuted. We'll see. Maybe, if Trump get reelected.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts