GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Well, Spartacus should be running any day now.
Yeah it’s no way he’s missing out on the action. Though he was accused of sexual assault by some dude but that was extinguished pretty quick by him and media as not credible. Why didn’t he show Bret K that kind of respect and presumption of innocence? He’s a scumbag

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
The few times I have seen her speak I was unimpressed. She is not a very likable, charismatic, or good speaker and she frequently calls everyone a racist that disagrees with her. Now that will not matter to the progressive left but it will to the independents along with her extreme progressive politics.

·
finishes it...
3,674 Posts
at least with this particular candidate there'll be absolutely no spinning a well established stance against 2A.

Reactions: R13

·
Registered
7,493 Posts
Admittedly, I know zilch about her... But when any politician uses words like truth, justice, decency, equality etc. I'm a bit leary

·
Registered
9,935 Posts
Send in the clowns...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: B C

·
Banned
5,726 Posts
She's a placeholder for Michelle O. Once the Oprah throws her weight and billions behind Michelle, Kamala becomes an asterisk.

At this point, I think Michelle might be holding out for 2024.

I could be wrong, but the clock is ticking.

It takes time to put a nationwide political machine in place to compete in the primaries.

Of course, due to Michelle's name recognition, popularity with the Dem base, and Barack's political allies/support, the time she would need to get her campaign up and running is greatly shortened.

Still, if she doesn't declare by April or so, she won't be running in 2020.

·
Registered
9,935 Posts
A mixed-race former prosecutor who prosecuted perps, including black ones...that isn’t the best look for her with many of her potential supporters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Harris is Obama on steroids. Open borders, National healthcare for all (Illegal aliens included) monthly payments ($500+) for certain groups of people, even if not working and she has compared Immigration and Custom Enforcement agents to the KKK.

Months ago, Harris started traveling across the country to meet the wealthy, leftist elite. From Hollywood to NYC and Martha's Vineyard. They have given her their approval to run.

It is well known that she had an adulterous affair with California politician, Willie Brown. This affair is what many believe, to have helped boost her political career.

Ms. Bazelon, a law professor and the former director of the Loyola Law School Project for the Innocent in Los Angeles, doesn't think highly of Harris when she was a prosecutor in CA.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/17/opinion/kamala-harris-criminal-justice.html

There is much to learn about her with a quick internet search. None of it will be talked about on the main stream press.

·
Registered
18,793 Posts
If I were going to pick a Democrat and say, if one had to get elected, which one would it be? Kamala Harris would be pretty high on my list. She is about as big an empty suit as you likely will find.

I was on a Grand Jury in SF. Just after we were empaneled, we were told to prepare for a LOT of cases coming down the pike from AG's office (Kamala Harris), she was REALLY going to go after the banks on the sub-prime mortgage meltdown fiasco.

Crickets, not a single case (which was fine by me).

She has been basically AWOL in every single public job she has ever held. Conservatives have nothing to fear if she gets elected, lots of speeches, that is about it.

·
Registered
11,610 Posts
The few times I have seen her speak I was unimpressed. She is not a very likable, charismatic, or good speaker and she frequently calls everyone a racist that disagrees with her. Now that will not matter to the progressive left but it will to the independents along with her extreme progressive politics.
True. However, her handlers recently coached her into appearing more human in her stumping in Los Angeles. The open question is whether she can keep up the facade.

·
Banned
5,726 Posts
If I were going to pick a Democrat and say, if one had to get elected, which one would it be? Kamala Harris would be pretty high on my list. She is about as big an empty suit as you likely will find.

I was on a Grand Jury in SF. Just after we were empaneled, we were told to prepare for a LOT of cases coming down the pike from AG's office (Kamala Harris), she was REALLY going to go after the banks on the sub-prime mortgage meltdown fiasco.

Crickets, not a single case (which was fine by me).

She has been basically AWOL in every single public job she has ever held. Conservatives have nothing to fear if she gets elected, lots of speeches, that is about it.

Really??? "Conservatives have nothing to fear if Kamala is elected"?

You must be out of your mind.

21 - 40 of 107 Posts