Kaitlin Bennett and Trump supporters attacked at Ohio University

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by B C, Feb 17, 2020.

1. cbetts1

cbetts1

Every high school student should have to watch the video of Reagan talking about that.

Glock45Lover likes this.
  2. snerd

snerd Horselover Fat

I don’t know of her. Did a quick search and this pic came up. I’m not for sure, but those look like crazy eyes to me!

C93237E4-3C5A-4099-89B1-698B107E05F7.jpeg

3. cbetts1

cbetts1

The internet is forever. The DNC, politics or some Soros funded group are their only employment future. I would like to see what the major is for the real radical protesters. Are they even students?

Gray_Rider likes this.
  4. cbetts1

cbetts1

I would say that 75%+ couldn't or wouldn't handle the demands of the job.

Gray_Rider likes this.
  5. cbetts1

cbetts1

If Republicans did this to someone on campus, the SWAT team would have been called out. The press would dox every kid on video until they were expelled and fired from their job.

Gray_Rider and TheDreadnought like this.
  6. cbetts1

cbetts1

7. newglocker10mm

newglocker10mm Texas Born & Bred

Nowhere in any of my posts did I, or would I, condone wholesale violence. Apparently the nuance of the posting escaped you. You have attempted to equate responding to violence with an equal response to an indiscriminate shooting incident. The two could not be farther from the truth nor more of a different dynamic. Therefore I will state again: You stay convinced in the moral superiority state of mind and I will stay in my methods. Have a nice day.

8. JFrame

JFrame

Yeah... That's not a good pic of Kaitlin. I'm sure there are LOUSY pics of Scarlett Johansson, Adriana Lima, or Amber Heard, if you look hard enough... hmmmm.gif

newglocker10mm likes this.
  9. cbetts1

cbetts1

She was walking around and asking people on the beach. I think this was on the gulf in TX. It's not a live address, just a screen shot.
    K.png

10. TheDreadnought

TheDreadnought

I get that you’re pointing out it’s not a complete edit, but I have to say that’s a bit of a cop out. There’s no way a small girl, even with (one) towering security guard is initiating violence against dozens or eventually maybe a hundred angry people on her own.

This leftist mob was offended by the mere presence of someone who didn’t agree with them and just became increasingly more belligerent and violent over time.

Even you (hopefully) can’t deny that leftist “protesters” have become increasingly radical, militant, and violent over the last 5 - 10 years. Now they cover their faces, dress in quasi-uniforms (black), hit people in the head with bike locks on chains, and other dangerous items, attack regular journalists because they don’t want their crimes exposed, and cause general mayhem and destruction.

If you can’t admit this is happening and escalating, you’re being intellectually dishonest.

Let’s not even talk about the people who shoot up baseball games being played by Republican elected members of Congress. If that had been a Republican attempting to assassinate Democrat government officials, we’d still be hearing about it every single day.

The leftist have transformed themselves from a political party, into a radical, violent, hate group that clings to their beliefs like a religion and has ZERO interest in political discourse. They only care about silencing the opposition through any means necessary.

... and THAT is why people like Kaitlin are so intolerable to them and inspire such rage just by being in proximity to them. How many unprovoked attacks on people wearing Trump hats have we heard about? A political campaign hat being used to justify violent assaults. That’s what the left has become.

The old Democratic Party is gone, and the surviving members of it are quickly realizing their party is no longer their own.

Officer's Match likes this.
  11. Sgt127

Sgt127

I think I found a use for that crowd.

3367CBEC-782D-44C7-9078-042796A930F0.jpeg

cbetts1 and Officer's Match like this.
  12. utah

utah

What needs to happen...when something like that happens you beat the EVER LOVING CRAP out of the first person you get your hands on...after awhile they will start to get the message. People let other people get away with WAY more than they used to