Kaitlin Bennett and Trump supporters attacked at Ohio University

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by B C, Feb 17, 2020.

1. B C

B C

FullClip likes this.
  2. B C

B C

3. hogship

hogship A republic, if you can keep it! Silver Member

Insults, violence and gestures......that's all they have.

nursetim likes this.
  4. Lockback

Lockback Polymerlicious!

Precisely.
    It is fascism.
    It's all about punks, dweebs and losers who feel victimized by society and need to lash out at somebody. For the Nazis, it was Jews who were the scapegoats, the supposedly evil, moneygrubbing geniuses who controlled the economy and kept the entire German population in a depressed state. For the current crop of American fascists, most of whom are anarchistic, ne'er-do-well unemployed and ignorant losers, the scapegoat is Trump - and his supporters - for being racist (never proven and totally inaccurate), homophobic (in spite of being arguably the most pro-gay rights president in history), fascistic (ironic given Trump's record of lessening government power) and pretty much anything else they can dream up under the influence of mind-altering drugs.
    They have gotten away with far too much for far too long. It seems their playgrounds are always liberal areas like Portland, Seattle and universities. If they try that stuff in Middle America, it won't play well. And they're doing to go home to mommy's basement with some bandages on them.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
  5. nursetim

nursetim

Someone should design an OC/CS dispersal device that has a 2 gallon supply for such situations.

Lockback, Gray_Rider, cbetts1 and 3 others like this.
  6. Dog Soldier

Dog Soldier NRA Benefactor

The Blacks attacking the followers of a White President? That is racists'? Why are the police smiling and doing nothing? :impatient:

Lockback, Gray_Rider and B C like this.
  7. Dirty bird

Dirty bird

Another example of the accepting, tolerant, respectful left.

Gray_Rider and B C like this.
  8. Atomic Punk

Atomic Punk

Ok, i know it's illegal...but....

Make one with just a mace fog ?

[​IMG]

Gray_Rider, B C and Jan R Whitaker like this.
  9. Atomic Punk

Atomic Punk

10. Gundude

Gundude

Because by being there, they have a better grasp of what's happening than a million Internet losers?

11. newglocker10mm

newglocker10mm Texas Born & Bred

Or she is standing up for what she believes. And if she is “playing the victim” she is just using their tactics against them to show what they really are: A bunch of spoiled entitled brats that are nothing more than mindless lemmings and idiotic liars. If they were serious about an education and getting somewhere in life they wouldn’t be standing around and acting like a pack of cowards and animals.

Gray_Rider, Jan R Whitaker and B C like this.
  12. Upgrayedd

Upgrayedd

This is right in my backyard. The gun rights activists, including Kaitlyn Bennett, are doing more harm to our gun rights than the anti gun crowd could ever hope to do.

13. Gundude

Gundude

There it is again: "just using their tactics against them". If "we" are using the same tactics, then can't "they" claim they're just using our tactics against us? If you find value in those tactics, then how can you fault "them" for using them? What makes "us" any better?

14. newglocker10mm

newglocker10mm Texas Born & Bred

I can only speak for myself, but I like a level playing field. In this battle having the “moral high ground” has cost us dearly. The tactics I referred to are those to reveal their duplicitous and lying “talking points”. And using an enemies tactics against them is an old and tactically sound principle. You can take anything to an extreme, such as is being done by the leftists, but meeting their accusations with equal force is what’s needed in an unprecedented type of attack on America’s morals and liberties. I’m not saying use the exact same tactics but respond with strength and not this half-stepping crap because we are afraid we might “offend” someone.

pAZ Ron likes this.
  15. pattym

pattym

If she is not breaking a law, she has a right to be there. Without being assaulted, by a bunch of spoiled brat/ losers/ garbage, that never did anything, to better this Country

16. Officer's Match

Officer's Match S.R.D. v

If she was a trannie trying to make a statement about wanting to be more like the "other" Caitlyn and students treated her like that, the University would have squashed the "student's right to speach" like a bug.

Sgt127 and cbetts1 like this.
  17. TheDreadnought

TheDreadnought

I've watched quite a few of her Youtube videos. Most of the time, she doesn't even make statements, she just asks questions and lets the idiots embarrass themselves.

She's definitely not "cashing in on being a victim." She's just bringing visibility to the craziness and psychosis of the left these days. If they leave her alone she just wanders around talking to people.

This video did persuade me to be a supporter on her Patreon though. A few bucks a month to support somebody who is highlighting how violent and cultish the left has become. . . definitely worth it.

18. Gundude

Gundude

But in this case you were saying you're fine with using the exact same tactics: Claim you're the victim of scary, aggressive people based on a short video clip edited and narrated by yourself, without any indication of what came before or after. Like they did with those Covington kids. It's either a reprehensible tactic, or it's acceptable in the "well, they're doing it too" kind of way our parents (or at least my parents) told us wasn't a legitimate excuse.

19. Gundude

Gundude

If this is what she does for a living, one would assume the camera was running in this instance when she was just wandering around talking to people and was attacked by a violent mob unprovoked. I didn't see that part in the clip shared here. Is it online anywhere?

20. TheDreadnought

TheDreadnought

There's a 40+ minute version on Youtube that shows her visit from the beginning. This was supposed to be a video where she walked about quizzing people of Presidential history in honor or President's day.

There are plenty of other examples on her channel where she just wanders around and talks to people, and a few more where she gets accosted, but not to this degree.

This is just what it is advertised as. Violent leftist mob gone crazy. That's just the plain reality of many college campuses. . . or even whole cities these days.

Officer's Match and cbetts1 like this.