Kahr threaded

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by TheSlowLane, Jul 6, 2019.

Tags:
  1. TheSlowLane

TheSlowLane

Looking for any info on threaded barrels for Kahr pistols, specifically for a TP/CT40, but also other models. Thanks for any leads!

2. hardluk1

hardluk1

I think your out of luck for a 40 treaded barrel but they have a CT/TP 9mm barrel for sale . And now is does not interchange !! I will say the tp40 handles hot underwood ammo easily as heavy recoil springs and tight fully supported chambers are easy on brass and recoil But if you have feeding issues with low priced practice fodder look to the ammo being at fault do to the tight chambers .

Buy a CT 9 if you want to suppressed kahr -
    https://shopkahrfirearmsgroup.com/guide-rods-and-barrels/kahr-9mm-threaded-barrel-thbrl9tp.asp

I carried a tp40 for 7 years before having hand issues and two surgeries thanks to years of construction caused me to change to shorter pull lighter trigger and wider heavier handguns for a few years . I'm better now but my son in law has carried it 5 years later . Great pistol . If you have not tried a Wolff springs reduced striker spring you might want to . It will lower the pull weight 1 lb

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019

3. TheSlowLane

TheSlowLane

Great info on all accounts, thanks!