Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Glocker
596 Posts
Cool.

I can't say enough good things about my P380. Glad I waited until I had the cash to buy it instead of springing for the Kel-Tec or LCP.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
It's a handsome little gun. I've gone thru' three 'till I got one that seems to work all the time; if I didn't shoot it so well, I'd have said the hell with it and gone back to the Ruger LCP. Gotta say every LCP I've seen down at the club has been stone reliable, but they don't shoot like a Kahr, nor do they have Kahr sights or Kahr trigger.
Moon

·
Premium Member
6,834 Posts
Have they finally worked the bugs out of the new production P380s, or is it still a crap shoot to end up with a good one? If they can ever get it down pat, I intend to order one.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Have they finally worked the bugs out of the new production P380s, or is it still a crap shoot to end up with a good one? If they can ever get it down pat, I intend to order one.
I posted my troubles with three different serial number Kahr P380s; great ergonomics, trigger and sights, but lots of issues getting it to eject cleanly.
My counsel would be to go LCP; whatever their faults, they are as reliable as gravity. If a little defense gun doesn't work 100%, what use is it?
Moon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts