close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Kahr MK prices

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by Grey Wolf, Oct 17, 2002.

1. Grey Wolf

Grey Wolf SHEEP DOG

I could have posted this other places with much more traffic but did not want to interfer with the latest Walmart or PETA protest...

Anyway; I am looking for going prices of the MK 40 (or MK9 although I want the 40) I can get one locally for 479 but just wondering if this is an "acceptable" price for NIB

TIA

Grey Wolf

2. cor-man

cor-man

in KY standard store prices for an MK elite 2000 is $599 and not many stores have them instock but some stores can get them in 1 day.

I don't know the price of the MK not-elite or exactly what the model difference is between elite and not elite...

the new polymer PM9 is less, at $565 or so.

kahr's are more expensive than glocks and IMO shouldn't be, they aren't as good in a number of ways,

but, the kahr is a good gun IMO and is a great concealer due to its slimness.

they should make an allow-framed MK! the steel one is extremely heavy. the PM is of course feather-light in the frame but the slide adds some heft. My kimber ultra-carry has an alloy frame and is nicely light yet still an all-metal gun. I'm hearing some complaints with any polymer kahr but happier customers with their steel guns.

3. Romadoc

Romadoc

If you can consider the Covert 40 (regular K40 length but with shortened butt holding 6 plus 1),

CDNN investments has them in their web-catalog for $389.

Tel: 800-588-9500