Glock Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
238 Posts
I'm still getting through the break in process with my CW380, so far not reliable at all....but I'm going to hit it again today with some different ammo and a fresh cleaning, hopefully it will come around.
I do think the trigger is very useful for good shooting, as are the sights. I like it's construction and it's well suited for pocket carry if I can get it to run.
I purchased one of the first couple of hundred Kahr K9s to be produced, and it was a complete jam-o-matic with everything except ball ammo, even after the 200 round break-in process. The most rounds that were ever successfully fired from it in a string (not to include ball ammo), without a malfunction, were two. Then, I found Hornady XTP: couldn't get it malfunction with this cartridge. BANG! Every time. Every time.
After owning it for several years, it has proven to be a great handgun as long as it is fed it's preferred diet, which now includes the Hornady Critical Defense line.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.