close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

K-Var customer service sucks!

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by atakawow, Feb 22, 2010.

1. atakawow

atakawow

Expecting a package from them on the 18th. It's now the 22nd and still nothing yet. I contacted UPS for more info, they told me to contact K-Var, ok... So I called K-var 2 times on the 18th, no one answered the phone. I called them back 3 times on the 19th, again, no one answered. Today I called them 4 times, again, no answer... I finally gave up and left them a nasty message. Note that all calls were made during K-var operating hours 7 am - 3 pm pacific.

Anyone had any experience with this company? It was my first order and certainly will be my last. I hope I'm not overreacting as I understand packages often get lost or late, but not answering customer phone calls 8 times is just bad business.

2. havensal

havensal Getting older every day! CLM

3. Kalmah

Kalmah Supreme Member

I've called them a couple in the last few months. Each time I called it was right when they opened for business (7:00 am Vegas time) and I was able to get through to the customer service rep. I found her to be very friendly and helpful.

I've had bad luck getting them to respond to email, but haven't had a problem getting someone on the phone. Try calling right at 7:00.