Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ruth Bader Ginsburg has just gone to the hospital according to a SCOTUS announcement reported by Yahoo News.

Despite not agreeing with her on much, I like her grit and determination -- and smarts.

Hope she recovers. And I hope it isn't COVID19

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
She was hanging on so she could retire in 2017 and let Hillary name her replacement. Lynch was supposed to get a SCOTUS position after she dropped the investigation into Hillary [Tarmac meeting with slick Willie] but there was a slight oops when Hilly lost. Plan B is to hang on until after Nov and hope for a D win.

·
Good looking deplorable
7,148 Posts
I don’t care for her, if she had any honor or cared about America
She would have retired long ago.
I agree. Just like McCain, she is fueled by her hate of freedom, capitalism, and Trump. She should have been replaced a long time ago. I wouldn't wish death on her, but she will ride her hate and resistance all the way to the grave. She does not care about what is best for America. She cares about pushing the anti-America liberal agenda and fighting Trump.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Not good for her, she is not in great shape.

Frankly I'm glad she dug in her nails and stayed rather than retire with a modicum of dignity in the Zero administration.

·
Registered
14,334 Posts
Its actually quite sad that she has become nothing more than a broken down pathetic placeholder.
Like her or not she is the ultimate in not retiring when she should have ......with dignity

When she dies, all that will be left is a black robe and a bag of hate.

It will be the ultimate failure of her life if a Trump appointee is her replacement...... And she knows it.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
As a human being, gotta hand it to her. She's a fighter, and could easily quit, but she just won't.
As a republican, really hope she retires for obvious reasons.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts