Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Sarcasm Inc.
16,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Her name needs to be outed so she can get her just due, I sure the school where she supposedly works would love to hear about her

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
How can anyone not be told when they were young to be polite to the police when they pull you over? How can any functioning adult be this stupid? Anyone this dumb should not be allowed to vote!

·
Horselover Fat
34,581 Posts
What’s the vector, Victor?!

·
NRA Life Member
66,016 Posts
Reactions: Flags and Rotn1

·
Registered
9,911 Posts
How can anyone not be told when they were young to be polite to the police when they pull you over? How can any functioning adult be this stupid? Anyone this dumb should not be allowed to vote!
I encourage not being able to procreate too, but then people would be complaining about eugenics, as promoted by the founder of Planned Parenthood.

·
NRA Life Member
5,637 Posts
The lady is obviously hateful and racist...I also got the impression she is very strange. I don't know how to put my finger on it, but the way she spoke made me think her brain is not firing on all cylinders.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
We used to have these "preachers" come to the university and get up on the free speech platform in the square and spout off all types of offensive nonsense. The crowd would get offended and animated.

Lots of times it was a scam. These guy's were looking to rile up the crowd to incite violence till somebody takes a swing and then sick his lawyers on them and the university for a payday.

Got a feeling this is kinda like that.

(No offense to real preachers)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts