GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Just got an email from the range master stating my department is looking into authorizing optics for duty use. Had I known that sooner I would have gone with the black Zev duty slide. Oh well.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
Well, I did another thing. My little brother just turned 22 and has decided to start the hiring process at my department..despite my best advice lol. He's been carrying a Sig P365 he got for his 21st birthday but seemed to really like my "Gucci Glock" build when I showed it to him. He's a good kid and has a strong desire to serve, despite it literally being the worst time to be a cop.

I guess he must have caught me in a good mood because I told him it was his if he wanted it. He thought I was messing with him but it's his now. I went and tracked down the last blue label 45 in my city and bought it yesterday. At the behest of the OEM only club I'm planning on doing the same frame work with this one as I really liked the feel compared to stock.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
After a few hours of sanding, swearing and stippling I've finally got my new frame how I like it. I reduced the flared magwell for less printing, stippled, did a double undercut and added and Agency Arms extended magazine release. The gun feels like it was made for my hand, and I guess it kinda was. The real perfection of Glocks is how easily they can be changed to be perfect for you.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Very nice, want to do that as well, but afraid of screwing it up. I did take the finger bumps off and very happy with that. Good Luck to your little brother, and Thanks for sticking with the blue.

Back the Blue

Reactions: BlackJack24

·
Sarcasm Inc.
15,074 Posts
How many horsepower is that watch?

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
I'm glad you are enjoying getting your weapon "just right"! Looks beautiful! Great job; you'll never regret anything you did to get it where it is! Perfecto!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Factory Glock "butt plug" came in the mail today. Took about 3 minutes for the novelty of pretending I have a black 19x to wear off. I'm still going to keep it in case General Custer calls and needs me to charge into battle with him.

·
Mr. Awesome
10,272 Posts
Probably the best first and second time stipple jobs I’ve seen.

Reactions: BlackJack24
21 - 40 of 41 Posts