GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
30,284 Posts
I vote straight ticket Republican. Any Republican has to be better than a lying Democrat.
But democrats aren’t hiding their treachery anymore, it’s right out in the open. This is contrasted by the treacherous RINOs, that speak conservative and VOTE leftist consistently.

·
Philippians 4: 6-7
9,353 Posts
I could never vote for a democrat. If that was my only choice, I wouldn't vote.

·
Registered
8,084 Posts
I could never vote for a democrat. If that was my only choice, I wouldn't vote.
I’ve voted straight republican for decades because there is no other choice. We haven’t had a good candidate that I really liked ever. I like a lot of the Democratic views but not some others. So I have to vote against things and not for things.

·
G22 4 Me
2,228 Posts
...our Democrats are to the right of most states' Republicans...
That's what I assumed too, until McClean got voted in as the mayor of Boise. I can't vote for the Boise mayor because I don't live in Boise.

Her agenda is right out of San Francisco, sad. There was a recall effort out for her, but I think it failed. We don't need Idaho heading left, but as more and more people move here it will be harder and harder to keep red.

·
Registered
6,703 Posts
Any “good” man especially if they consider themselves American can’t call themselves a democrat. To side with the communist party?
Not every D is like literally Hitler. And not all Dems are on board with communism. If you just base your vote on the party, then by definition you are a low information voter. You still have to know who the person is. Would I vote for Biden? Hell no! But for a non political office like the sheriff? The guy does a great job. He's always been good to me. He has earned my vote. He's the sheriff, it's not like he goes out at night and burns down his own office. However, Mike Dewine is my governor. He's a republican in name. I'll be damned if I get tricked into voting for someone like him just because of an R.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
I vote Conservative.... period..
I could never vote for a Liberal ...

I have acquaintances that are Liberal...but I would not consider them friends...
Im not perfect.. but .. I have standards..

Note . I didn’t say Republican or democrat

·
Mentally Frozen
24,789 Posts
But democrats aren’t hiding their treachery anymore, it’s right out in the open. This is contrasted by the treacherous RINOs, that speak conservative and VOTE leftist consistently.
I know, but I have to take a chance on the Republican not being a RINO. I can't vote for a person that gives Pelosi their vote on issues.

·
The Kindly Curmudgeon
3,555 Posts
The former Milwaukee County Sheriff, David Clarke, is a Democrat. He's a good guy. Last I heard he was a Democrat, that is.

·
Registered
6,703 Posts
The extreme on both sides sucks. But the people closer to the center, well we just disagree. We still are Americans, and if we are going to save our country we are going to have to find a way to work and live together.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Once a good hearted democrat goes to Washington, they will be under TREMEDOUS pressure to toe the liberal line. Can they resist? I won't take a chance. I will probably never vote for a democrat again. If they don't believe in the democratic agenda, why are they running as a democrat?

I know, anybody can lie their way into office, but the less democrats are elected, the better.

·
Wolverine
8,829 Posts
But the republican party didn't want to run Trump. So if they hypothetically ran mittens again, and Trump ran in opposition, who would you vote for?
What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object? j/s

21 - 40 of 55 Posts