Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
1 Proud Infidel
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall,

Just wanted to pass along some info for all you flying photographers out there.

I used a Pelican 1510 for the first time on this trip to carry my photography equipment and my laptop on the plane. It worked amazingly! I had mine filled with a Rebel XT, 40D, 70-200 f2.8, 24-70 f.2.8, 23-135 IS, and 2x speed lite 430ex flashes, along with my 13inch mac book and iPad, and all the chargers and extra gear that goes along with it.

everything fit great, and for the first time in a while I wasn't worried about someone knocking my case out of the overhead bin and breaking something during the flight, or trying to steal something out of my bag.

It also has really good wheels on it too.

It fits all the FAA and airline specific regulations for carry-on size, and it tough as nails too. With the dividers it costs about 160 from B&H :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
There is nothing like a good Pelican case. I gave one to my father-in-law and as he was opening it I was Really wanting to take it back. Oh well, he was very happy with it and it was good to see the smile on his face.
I will get my own soon enough. I agree that when you put your stuff in one you do feel a sense of confidence that it will protect your valuables.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts