GlockTalk Forum banner

121 - 130 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Just searched Gunbroker for the new Gen 5 G23 and there are only a few available and only three that are "buy it now". Prices are $799, $879, and $1139.

I got mine for $605 off of GB by getting lucky on an auction. Plus, no shipping or CC fees, so I actually got it for about $560. I thought that was ridiculous, but don't feel so bad about it now.

·
Supports Our Flag
4,110 Posts
Just picked up another brand new 43X for $435 + tax.

My LGS hasn’t changed pricing due to the C19 panic.

·
Proud NRA Life Patron Member, Life GSSF member
8,520 Posts
Looks like product is still overpriced as last text suggest $50.00 over the norm.

Supply and Your demand dictate the market, most seem to buy emotionally.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Looking around the for sale sites, folks are digging deep in the bottom of the safe to sell some weird stuff for big money.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I have a couple of Glock 37s purchased several years ago and never had a single regret. Took one over to my brother's place on Thanksgiving and he enjoyed the hell out of shooting it. Been picking up 45 GAP ammo here and there and accumulated a pretty good stash. The biggest regret I have is not picking up a Glock 38. Been keeping an eye out now and again for a decent deal, but haven't come across one I feel like putting $$ down on.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I wonder if the prices will go even higher in January after Biden takes office? 2021 price increases plus availability is still scarce. Sell now or wait for the increases?

121 - 130 of 130 Posts