GlockTalk Forum banner

101 - 120 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
I hate to sound like a "Danny Downer" but I believe prices will continue to rise as the lawlessness spreads and we get closer to the election. These are truly interesting times.
I've spoken with several owners of independent, brick and mortar gun shops. Two years seems to be the consensus, if I include what I've read online. Two years for the ammo and firearm supply chain to recover. Personally, I'm fine; have all I need. But...

·
Registered
963 Posts
I just bought a gen 3 g32. I wanted a gen 4 but the gen 3 was $549 so I jumped. I have no intention of selling it. It took me a while to find that price.

·
Banned
1,948 Posts
Today sportsman's got in 10 fed glock x19 price 699 so I guess at current price levels that's good.i think I paid 2400 for 4 cons serial ones over a year ago.so yes a increase for sure.And I am sure by the weekend the 10 will be sold.also they had only a few Aks and a few Ars.however they had well over a hundred bolt actions with scopes in all cals.but very little ammo at all.

·
Rational
14,378 Posts
View attachment 838076
Hopefully it will continue
Picked this case up locally for 320.00
Seriously, I'm jealous. I just bought 400 rounds of ammo from SGAmmo....200 9mm and 200 .40 S&W....and I paid about $290 with shipping.

How many rounds is in that case?

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
It is like the Car business, if the Demand is Great then Supply. Prices are over MSRP.

Ford Raptor, and Toyota Supera are the cars & truck with big asking over MSRP.

Remember the guy who use to flip Milt Sparks Holsters on this site $50.00 over Retail, for those in hurry. He had inventory, and got his proce from those who could not wait.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have almost every single model of the Gen 3 Glocks made (I’m missing a G33) and I can tell
you without any bias because I love them all; the GAP models may be the best. It’s clear this was Gaston’s vanity project. Very very smooth shooters. Well balanced and accurate also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
The new guy asks “What is GAP?"

Sent from my iPad using Glock Talk mobile app

·
Rational
14,378 Posts
101 - 120 of 130 Posts