1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thing shoots so Nice. No kick or jump. Just smooth
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gas Gun accessory

Reactions: RWBlue

·
Mr. CISSP, CISA
24,120 Posts
Very nice. I finally have a gun with multiple barrels, setups.

What is the favorite at this time?

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The 10” 50AE. You can really reach out and touch things with it

·
Mr. CISSP, CISA
24,120 Posts
Hmm, I tend to stay away from the 50. I shot a real early 50AE and understood it was too much gun for me to shoot well.... And now I need to find another 50AE one to shoot.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmm, I tend to stay away from the 50. I shot a real early 50AE and understood it was too much gun for me to shoot well.... And now I need to find another 50AE one to shoot.
I have a S&W 500 And a 460. The 500 is good practices for the 50ae.

·
Mr. CISSP, CISA
24,120 Posts
I like the 460, but not the 500. I need to get my 44mag S&W out and shoot it more.

I hate to say it, but the older I get, the less recoil I want.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't think age has anything to do with it . you just need to Love big bore and want to shoot it. I am 82 and use a 300 Weatherby mag for most hog hunting. But I really like shooting my Desert Eagle.

·
Mr. CISSP, CISA
24,120 Posts
I don't think age has anything to do with it . you just need to Love big bore and want to shoot it. I am 82 and use a 300 Weatherby mag for most hog hunting. But I really like shooting my Desert Eagle.
Based on what I have, what I have been shooting... I lost the need to have the biggest gun on the range sometime in my 40s. It has been more about accuracy in recent years.

I am not saying I will not get back to it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts